Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dre a fukkin snake hope he die :pacspit:

Tariq tryna be about that life but wanna have morals all of a sudden :gucci: fukked up everything :gucci:

Angela "that was for greg" :banderas: thought she would be sad

That fatherly love: "we don't owe him anything":mjcry:

I fw Prctor but if he gotta die...shiiiiid :mjgrin:
Nah fukk that dude trying to commit a rape, get the money and get the fukk on :hhh::scust::camby:.

Tariq not built for that shyt :shaq2:, he probably tryna text Kanan like "slim can you pick me up? Brains is mad at me now and i need to talk through it:sadcam::sadbron:"

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i honestly don't know who's dumber

dre or riq. Fukk this nikka riq gonna think what's gonna happen with them dudes breaking in and raping that chick now they gonna have to find that nikka. Dre dumb ass flipping on ghost when ghost tried to get this kid to go legit for his daughter. I guess she gonna get got. Dre scared shytless of kaanan but doing this to tommy and ghost

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm not mad at Proctor saving that tape. Tommy is crazy man :russ:

And Ghost is not implicated in any of it. Tommy took all the risk:ohhh:

And you gotta respect Angela's game...Sandoval had damaging information on her. So she told Tommy and Ghost where mike was staying knowing they'd kill him :salute:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Angie with the redemption :banderas:

A couple more bodies about to drop still and I have a good idea who :banderas:
I got some ideas in general despite 2 episodes left
Rashad Tate will be in bed with the Jiménez siblings...possibly literally with the sister

The Serbians or Jiménez will realize their need for Ghost and will somehow find out about the laptop and blackmail Proctor into handing it over to them to blackmail Ghost back into the game full time. I'm leaning towards the Jimenez, their relationship with Tate will have them/him owning the storage unit the laptop is in. Ghost and Tommy will be split up on the surface, Ghost with them, Tommy with the Serbs, but will be secretly working together to get from under their thumbs

Ghost is too detail-driven...he knows the earring in Silver's apartment is Tasha's...but he'll keep him around because he still doesn't fully trust Proctor

Now that Ghost is completely cleared of the charges, he doesn't have to play devoted husband for the press and will have to choose between Tasha and Angie who has proven a more ride or die mentality towards Ghost from episode 5 onwards versus Tasha being selfish all season. But he'll also sleep with Tasha who will end up pregnant and not know who the father is, leaving Ghost stuck between the two women again

In season 5 as their web of trustworthy people grow smaller, Tommy's estranged family aka the Mob will play a big role in supporting Ghost & Tommy trying to thwart the Jimenez/Serbs

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad at Proctor saving that tape. Tommy is crazy man :russ:

And Ghost is not implicated in any of it. Tommy took all the risk:ohhh:

And you gotta respect Angela's game...Sandoval had damaging information on her. So she told Tommy and Ghost where mike was staying knowing they'd kill him :salute:

what i don't get is why didn't angie just shoot him dead in the apartment and call it good. Too many things had to happen for mike to die in jail. They know one of the 3 lawyers leaked it and angie talked to silver who then talked to ghost and we know him and tommy setup the hit. If she kills him in the apartment that's all over with