Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
But essentially Tasha was correct. Ghost is still knee deep in the drug world through his relation with Tommy. Which will never be severed. Also Angela was simply a different side to the same coin. She knew the world he came from and wanted him to be totally different. Which is why besides for legal reasons he could never be 100 with her. And let's not forget she literally almost got him the needle on some jilted lover shyt.To say Angela was better for Ghost is a joke.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
But essentially Tasha was correct. Ghost is still knee deep in the drug world through his relation with Tommy. Which will never be severed. Also Angela was simply a different side to the same coin. She knew the world he came from and wanted him to be totally different. Which is why besides for legal reasons he could never be 100 with her. And let's not forget she literally almost got him the needle on some jilted lover shyt.To say Angela was better for Ghost is a joke.

You're reaching big time yo. Ghost definitely was about to leave the game and it wasn't Tommy that brought him back in, it was that cannibal motherfukker who forced him back in the game, Milan. So while him and Tommy may always be some what friends, Ghost wanted to leave the Game even before he got with Angela. She didn't want him to be different but wanted him to be a better person which is what a woman should want for a man in a healthy relationship. Ghost is a smart business man and if he went legit he could live a very good life but he could have done so positively. I also feel he could have 100 percent had been with her had it not been for Milan bringing him back in the game.

Tasha was heavily persuading him to get back in the game and wasn't supportive of his dream, no man needs that. I mean what good woman wants a man to sell drugs when they got kids and shyt they trying to raise. Plus she fukked the driver out of all people which you won't argue against :umad:

I admit Tasha is sexy and all that but objectively speaking, if she fukk the driver I would have been so mad the relationship would have been done if I was in Ghost's position. If you gonna cheat on a nikka at least fukk somebody richer then me, get some of their bread and give it to me. Tasha out here fukking a flunky and a c00n lawyer. what kind of shyt is that, to quote Ghostface you don't get a nikka back like that:rudy:She cheated with Sean and it had nothing to do with Angela. She was playing with her p*ssy in the whip and acting thotish. No excuses!

Angela was a good women, smart and genuinely loved Ghost. Tasha only wanted the power and money from being with him and though she somewhat loved him she loved the power more.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm not interested in a single storyline this season.

Why introduce the idea of Tommy controlling the East and West if the show isn't going to expand to that level?

Julio has been in the game way longer than Dre but gets manipulated by him multiple times after he already didn't trust him:stopitslime:

Julio enters the warehouse, sees no one, and doesn't realize it's a set up:comeon:

Julio convinces three goons who have him dead to rights to fight him, kills one, has the other two down, and gloats instead of running:gucci:

Tommy can't see through Dre either:stopitslime:

Tariq is a pathological liar but they believe him saying that Dre didn't know about Kanan:martin:

Kanan has a change of heart out of the blue. You've been waiting to kill Ghost forever but now you'll just settle for the bag:francis:

Kanan is out of the picture so please send Tariq to boarding school:camby:

Are the writers even trying at this point? It shows the level of respect they have for their audience's intelligence

maaaan shut the fukk up with the emotional over analysing like a hoe shyt.. go make your own show then dummy

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha is pregnant in real life....are they gonna write that into the script and have her not knowing who the child's father is since she fukking Silver?

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
You're reaching big time yo. Ghost definitely was about to leave the game and it wasn't Tommy that brought him back in, it was that cannibal motherfukker who forced him back in the game, Milan. So while him and Tommy may always be some what friends, Ghost wanted to leave the Game even before he got with Angela. She didn't want him to be different but wanted him to be a better person which is what a woman should want for a man in a healthy relationship. Ghost is a smart business man and if he went legit he could live a very good life but he could have done so positively. I also feel he could have 100 percent had been with her had it not been for Milan bringing him back in the game.

Tasha was heavily persuading him to get back in the game and wasn't supportive of his dream, no man needs that. I mean what good woman wants a man to sell drugs when they got kids and shyt they trying to raise. Plus she fukked the driver out of all people which you won't argue against :umad:

I admit Tasha is sexy and all that but objectively speaking, if she fukk the driver I would have been so mad the relationship would have been done if I was in Ghost's position. If you gonna cheat on a nikka at least fukk somebody richer then me, get some of their bread and give it to me. Tasha out here fukking a flunky and a c00n lawyer. what kind of shyt is that, to quote Ghostface you don't get a nikka back like that:rudy:She cheated with Sean and it had nothing to do with Angela. She was playing with her p*ssy in the whip and acting thotish. No excuses!

Angela was a good women, smart and genuinely loved Ghost. Tasha only wanted the power and money from being with him and though she somewhat loved him she loved the power more.

So Tommy isn't apart of his club?? Still moving drugs in said club?? Tommy isnt literally a uncle to his children. Ghost didn't break in Greg's apartment to get the tape to help Tommy? Ghost has too many ties to the drug world to just break free. He was living in a fantasy world , it's very possible to go legit but he wanted his cake and eat it too. He was trying to be legit illegally how that work??Moreso how Angela such an amazing woman and boldly and proudly fukking a married man. You can't come in here calling Tasha a hoe and all this shyt and then turn around and say Angela is an amazing. She was literally fukking Greg and Ghost at the same exact time.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm sorry for the essay but next time it will be shorter. I promise :mjlol:

So Tommy isn't apart of his club?? Still moving drugs in said club?? Tommy isnt literally a uncle to his children.
He would have got Tommy out the club. They only started doing that club shyt in fact cause Milan wanted them to do it but Ghost didn't really want to ever do that. Also Tommy is not literally their kids uncle cause he is white and not related by blood, I mean duh lol. Also who's to say he still won't be there kids "uncle" just cause him and Ghost are in different professions? Even if they did have to split apart sometimes we have to split from those that hold us back in life for our own sake :yeshrug:

Ghost didn't break in Greg's apartment to get the tape to help Tommy? Ghost has too many ties to the drug world to just break free. He was living in a fantasy world , it's very possible to go legit but he wanted his cake and eat it too. He was trying to be legit illegally how that work??Moreso how Angela such an amazing woman and boldly and proudly fukking a married man. You can't come in here calling Tasha a hoe and all this shyt and then turn around and say Angela is an amazing. She was literally fukking Greg and Ghost at the same exact time.
That's not how I see it, I feel he could have went legit had the Milan shyt not happened because he was real close. Even the guy who was snitching was real loyal and Ghost know he was snitching but dude never would have said Ghost's name and Tommy killed him anyway so Ghost would have been good. Holly probably would have been alive too cause Ghost wouldn't have been as heavily involved around her and Tommy anyway.

As for the tape, Ghost broke in Greg's apartment to get the tape but that's something he could have did while legit too. He didn't have to still be selling drugs and then do the tape stealing shyt too. Also if he had left the game there is a chance they wouldn't have mentioned him at all on the tape since he would not had been involved and they only mention him by Ghost on the tape anyway.

As for the trying to be legit illegally, that called rinsing money and the Mafia actually has done it. He basically was gonna take the drug money he had and rinse it in the club and maybe that would have worked. It worked for them so far through the club and lakeisha's shop. Once it becomes legit cash they could be rich legally.

As for Angela, she fukked Greg once they broke up you liar. She was mad at Ghost and Ghost had hurt her too many times which was wrong but also he had broke up with her and you are spinning a narrative here that is far from true. Ghost and Angela had a history because they loved each other since they were in high school and that was his real love. He had to break up with her due to circumstance back then when he was in younger as he did in season 3 as well but he always loved her and Tasha is by far the worst, she fukked a fukking driver and Ghost gave her so much in life which was disrespectful! As for her fukking a married man she didn't look at it like that cause Ghost assured her he was gonna leave his wife, again you are creating false narratives here. Ghost was gonna buy a home, introduced her to the kids and his wife Tasha knew about Angela after awhile.

With this said I don't see how you could defend Thotsha when it was clear she was more in love with the Power then she was with Jamie. She persuaded him heavily to stay in the life, she is back biting calling Tommy to control him and self serving and not a women who encourages the best from her partner. In fact Thotsha is everything a man shouldn't look for in a women.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
I'm sorry for the essay but next time it will be shorter. I promise :mjlol:

He would have got Tommy out the club. They only started doing that club shyt in fact cause Milan wanted them to do it but Ghost didn't really want to ever do that. Also Tommy is not literally their kids uncle cause he is white and not related by blood, I mean duh lol. Also who's to say he still won't be there kids "uncle" just cause him and Ghost are in different professions? Even if they did have to split apart sometimes we have to split from those that hold us back in life for our own sake :yeshrug:

That's not how I see it, I feel he could have went legit had the Milan shyt not happened because he was real close. Even the guy who was snitching was real loyal and Ghost know he was snitching but dude never would have said Ghost's name and Tommy killed him anyway so Ghost would have been good. Holly probably would have been alive too cause Ghost wouldn't have been as heavily involved around her and Tommy anyway.

As for the tape, Ghost broke in Greg's apartment to get the tape but that's something he could have did while legit too. He didn't have to still be selling drugs and then do the tape stealing shyt too. Also if he had left the game there is a chance they wouldn't have mentioned him at all on the tape since he would not had been involved and they only mention him by Ghost on the tape anyway.

As for the trying to be legit illegally, that called rinsing money and the Mafia actually has done it. He basically was gonna take the drug money he had and rinse it in the club and maybe that would have worked. It worked for them so far through the club and lakeisha's shop. Once it becomes legit cash they could be rich legally.

As for Angela, she fukked Greg once they broke up you liar. She was mad at Ghost and Ghost had hurt her too many times which was wrong but also he had broke up with her and you are spinning a narrative here that is far from true. Ghost and Angela had a history because they loved each other since they were in high school and that was his real love. He had to break up with her due to circumstance back then when he was in younger as he did in season 3 as well but he always loved her and Tasha is by far the worst, she fukked a fukking driver and Ghost gave her so much in life which was disrespectful! As for her fukking a married man she didn't look at it like that cause Ghost assured her he was gonna leave his wife, again you are creating false narratives here. Ghost was gonna buy a home, introduced her to the kids and his wife Tasha knew about Angela after awhile.

With this said I don't see how you could defend Thotsha when it was clear she was more in love with the Power then she was with Jamie. She persuaded him heavily to stay in the life, she is back biting calling Tommy to control him and self serving and not a women who encourages the best from her partner. In fact Thotsha is everything a man shouldn't look for in a women.
You are talking about woulda couldas. Not Ghost would have, I'm talking about what happened. Tommy straight up said he would still move through Ghost's club and he did. And obviously Tommy is White, however the children have literally been raised to see him as a uncle. Soon as he hears the kids name he comes running. Ignored Ghost stealing and murdering a worker because it was for Tariq. Thats their damn uncle. Tommy was always going to be in Ghost life too much of everything was intertwined. Ghost money was Tommy's money and vice versa. How can he really ever be legit when someone much of his world is interwined with Tommy's he would have to break away from Tommy for good. How can he be legit and still involved with a drug kingpin?? How??And Ghost has clearly shown he will never break away from Tommy. As for Angela your analysis of hers is sketchy. So your saying she fukked Greg to spiteful to Ghost?? She was out here fukking another man out of spite and that's the ideal woman for anyone??? Listen her and Ghost broke up for barely a week and she was fukking Greg. She rolled out of bed with Ghost and rolled in with Greg stop the fukking games. And again fukk that history shyt she met him married, she fukked a married man. She a hoe. I never claimed Tasha wasnt flawed and out her doing dumb shyt. My problem was acting as if she and Ghost weren't doing the same shyt.What I did say is Ghost is a hoe ass too. He was married and fukking another woman, he did not have a solid plan for going legit as evidence by it being season 4 and he's still not legit. Furthermore the Mafia is a terrible analogy as most of them still while having legit dealings are still very much doing illegal things and running around with criminals. Thats not being legit.Nowhere close. Angela is a hoe as well. Now that's that. Angela a hoe. Ghost a hoe. And Tasha a hoe. No more arguments on that subject. If you argue that one is a hoe you will acknowledge the rest are hoes as well.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Just got done with the season 2 finale. Please tell me this show gets better. It's been nothing but mediocre to asscheeks. I think I'm done after the ghost vs kanan fight. Having someone at gunpoint and ending up with a scuffle is just piss poor shyt writing. That's just one example.