Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I shouldn't have watched ep 10, but temptation is a bytch and I can't sleep. :snoop:

The last few minutes were missing though. :francis:
I heard the leaks are actually somebody watching it through their cell phone or some stupid ass shyt like that :wtf: is it actual episodes or a video of somebody watching

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I heard the leaks are actually somebody watching it through their cell phone or some stupid ass shyt like that :wtf: is it actual episodes or a video of somebody watching

Yeah some annoying ass dude and his chick who talk and laugh too damn much are actually filming it playing on a phone with a cracked screen! :russ:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
A video of someone recording it with a cellphone watching it and it's not even the full leak. Though like 90 percent of episode 10 leaked or something :patrice: With that said I kind of want to watch it but nah fam...I'll wait lol.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Yea man, cause that sure has never happened in any movie ot TV show before :stopitslime:.

fukk outta here lame ass nikka, don't nobody give a single fukk about your opinion, it's the most viewed black crime drama EVER lil fukk nikka. Ever is a very long time fukk nikka, just how u will "NEVER EVER" fukk a bad bytch or even rub on a bad bytch booty u fukkin lame.

nikka fukk YOU. You and your family can eat a book bag full of dikks you fukkin fakkit. Tell yo mama I sent that bag of dikks for everybody, she gone try to eat all them bytches. You lil inbred fukk boy, your father's a transexual you little bytch. Yo whole family need to go post up on 6 Mile and Woodward at Palmer Park with that bag of dikks, you would meet a lot of people similar to yo bytch ass. Blue Oyster visiting ass fukk nikka.

bytch I'm too fukkin drunk right now smh, sorry for the interruption my nikkas, carry on :hubie:

what was the point of this post?:lupe:

I kinda get it, they got bad females with t*ts and ass every episode, okay dialogue. but the story line is shyt and predictable as fukk with the overused cliche of the main character always having a trick up his sleeve for every situation. and to end every plot with that cliche is just shyt writing and just numb you for whatever new tension story-line the series have later on . They got the every hood nikka dreams of being a drug lord, i'm guessing that's why this show is so appealing to dumb nikkas like the one i quoted

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Kid has a bright future ahead of him
Great interview, shyt was funny as hell lol. That young nikka seems real down to earth, dude can potentially become a big time black actor in the future. That nikka 50 out here turning nikkas into stars, I bet everyone on this show career gone take off after this series is over. Good shyt fif

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you still bias towards Angela because in that case since Ghost left Tasha months ago to officially be with Angela and even served her divorce papers her fukking the lawyer shouldn't be a problem. She's a single woman too by that assertation. Unless you want to count that shes married still legally to Ghost which would bring us back to Ghost being just as guility as Tasha and Angela as well. Angela fell in love?? So hoes don't fall in love?? Shiiid hoes fall in love everyday. Angela a hoe who caught feelings. And you said yourself she was angry and hurt at Ghost so then her fukking Greg who we have seen she has no romantic feelings for was out of spite.

And yes Ghost COULD put his foot down with Tommy but he has never done that. Even when Tommy was pissed at him Ghost was stalking his ass like a crazy ex lover. Ghost is a thirsty girlfriend when it comes to Tommy he ain't putting no foot down. I'll have to see it to believe it. And so far Ghost does not want to separate from Tommy and not even trying. And are we talking about the same Tommy. What do you think Ghost putting his foot down is gon mean to him. Nothing. He marches to the beat of his own drum. Listens to no one.
Angela not a hoe really. She just recycling dong.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Angela's "so-called" sanctimony got a lotta of you dudes BLIND, on some trading a lesser of two
evils bullshyt. Just because she doesn't claim it and pretends so hard not
to be what she really is ,is actually working.

Real ones know the business. Hate Tasha all you want
and the killing part is noone is even taking up for Tasha like that,
but you all are staunchly defending AUSA Valdez's scummy, throw a rock and
hide behind her hands' ass! Ole "pop shyt from distance" ass brawd. You calling that
kind of womanhood noble and better for Ghost's fukked up life? :mindblown:

Stop it:hhh:

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Angela's "so-called" sanctimony got a lotta of you dudes BLIND, on some trading a lesser of two
evils bullshyt. Just because she doesn't claim it and pretends so hard not
to be what she really is ,is actually working.

Real ones know the business. Hate Tasha all you want
and the killing part is noone is even taking up for Tasha like that,
but you all are staunchly defending AUSA Valdez's scummy, throw a rock and
hide behind her hands' ass! Ole "pop shyt from distance" ass brawd. You calling that
kind of womanhood noble and better for Ghost's fukked up life? :mindblown:

Stop it:hhh:
I think the ones that's claiming Angie to be the better women is only because she believed Jamie was flying straight, and we know Ghost wanted to do so. If he could, she'd be the one for him. But being totally clean isn't what Ghost can be, and since he can't leave the game, Angie would obviously be an awful choice.

Tasha is bad for Ghost whether he fly straight or not, even worse she is bad for her own kids. As much as she claims to protect her family, nearly every move she makes puts her family at risk, awful decision's every single time.

Think about it, when Ghost asked Tommy to watch after his family, it certainly wasn't just sleep over there, it was financial as well. Tommy could have easily kept Tasha current on bills, and she knew Ghost asked for this because she told Lakeisha. After all the nonsense that Ghost had to do with getting from under Stern, Tasha agrees with the dude immediately. Tasha isn't trustworthy of making decisions that affect the family.