Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Nah, Ghost was justified. He had a no good women by his side who pressured him to a life of illegal activity.

Ghost just wanted to move on and live a clean life. He is guilty of that alone.

Prsssured a grown man?? When did you start watching Power?? Ghost was into life before Tasha. All the shyt he was doing was before Tasha. Didn't he say he knew he wanted to marry her cuz she to the wrap for a gun or hiding some shyt for him.And he's a few years older than Tasha as well. He and that life is all she knows.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Prsssured a grown man?? When did you start watching Power?? Ghost was into life before Tasha. All the shyt he was doing was before Tasha. Didn't he say he knew he wanted to marry her cuz she to the wrap for a gun or hiding some shyt for him.And he's a few years older than Tasha as well. He and that life is all she knows.
She still pressured him to stay in it though. He wanted to leave the life behind in season 3 and she tried to pressure him to stay all so she can maintain the life she was living. That's trifiling if you ask me and then she fukked the driver Sean to top it all off. She is a trifling thot.

Thotsha is her name :umad:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Tommy legit seems like a Grand theft auto character, he's so over the top it's corny to me. I've lived in NY my whole life and never heard an accent like that before.

Yeah that shyt bothers me. I've never heard anyone of any race with an accent like his.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nah, Ghost was justified. He had a no good women by his side who pressured him to a life of illegal activity.

Ghost just wanted to move on and live a clean life. He is guilty of that alone.
I think people forget that plot point because it was so long ago. Tasha literally laughed in his face when he said he was in a position to finally go legit. After Angela found out about his identity, she was very supportive of his wanting to get out the game.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think people forget that plot point because it was so long ago. Tasha literally laughed in his face when he said he was in a position to finally go legit. After Angela found out about his identity, she was very supportive to his wanting to get out the game.
Facts but people don't see that though. A lot of folks especially women just look down at Ghost cause he cheated but they don't see Angela was clearly the better woman for him. She wanted him to get out the life and was even accepting once she found out he was married with kids. Ghost may have cheated at first but he had got papers for a home with Angela, made efforts to introduce her to his kids and it seems he really wanted to move on with her.

He left Tasha but didn't want to leave his family.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Facts but people don't see that though. A lot of folks especially women just look down at Ghost cause he cheated but they don't see Angela was clearly the better woman for him. She wanted him to get out the life and was even accepting once she found out he was married with kids. Ghost may have cheated at first but he had got papers for a home with Angela, made efforts to introduce her to his kids and it seems he really wanted to move on with her.

He left Tasha but didn't want to leave his family.

The thing is broads keep saying that Tasha apologised which she didn't. All she said was "I guess I was wrong" very nonchalantly. Big difference.

These chicks just talk out of pure gender bias and it doesn't help that those are the type of broads who never take any accountability in real life anyway.

They don't realise how talking down on and crushing a man's dream can be a major deal breaker.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The thing is broads keep saying that Tasha apologised which she didn't. All she said was "I guess I was wrong" very nonchalantly. Big difference.

These chicks just talk out of pure gender bias and it doesn't help that those are the type of broads who never take any accountability in real life anyway.

They don't realise how talking down on and crushing a man's dream can be a major deal breaker.

Apologized on what? Not believing in Ghost's club dreams?