Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tasha is worse then Ghost.

Tasha Body Count (3)-Sean the driver, the Lawyer c00n, and Ghost

Ghost Body Count (2)-Angela his high school love he had to part ways with and Tasha who he married cause he couldn't be with the women he really wanted.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Tasha is worse then Ghost.

Tasha Body Count (3)-Sean the driver, the Lawyer c00n, and Ghost

Ghost Body Count (2)-Angela his high school love he had to part ways with and Tasha who he married cause he couldn't be with the women he really wanted.
Did she fukk Kanan too before ghost?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Also, let's talk about how Tasha and Ghost are shytty parents. I would mention Tasha alone, but they're both pretty bad....

You're FRESH off of getting Tariq back from Kanan, who you KNOW is still alive and out here:

What do you do?

Go on a fukking karaoke date night with your husband's lawyer right after he beats a murder case and meet up to smash at his place.

So...while all this is going on, it's obvious from the push that no one's watching the kids. :mindblown:

So, is Tasha going to keep leaving the kids at the crib to see Silver? :what:

Also, Tommy's deductive reasoning is :trash:

Dre: Soooooo.....since we're standing over Julio's bloody body, it seems like you could use a new distro. :ld:

Tommy: Are you serious? The body's still warm. :gucci:

Dre: .........so is that a yes? :ld:

Tommy: You got the job, kid. :ehh:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Also, let's talk about how Tasha and Ghost are shytty parents. I would mention Tasha alone, but they're both pretty bad....

You're FRESH off of getting Tariq back from Kanan, who you KNOW is still alive and out here:

What do you do?

Go on a fukking karaoke date night with your husband's lawyer right after he beats a murder case and meet up to smash at his place.

So...while all this is going on, it's obvious from the push that no one's watching the kids. :mindblown:

So, is Tasha going to keep leaving the kids at the crib to see Silver? :what:

Also, Tommy's deductive reasoning is :trash:

Dre: Soooooo.....since we're standing over Julio's bloody body, it seems like you could use a new distro. :ld:

Tommy: Are you serious? The body's still warm. :gucci:

Dre: .........so is that a yes? :ld:

Tommy: You got the job, kid. :ehh:
Good point, his antennas should have went went up and he should have put two and two together but some people don't do that till time passes and they have to do it in retrospect.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
What he did to Rolla again, Jog my memory.

I know he looked out for the one who was an informant so the informant never gave up Ghost though.

Ghost killed Rolla on the word of Kanan even tho Rolla was loyal to Ghost and didn't hire Pink Sneakers who was taking out Ghost and Tommy's runners.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ghost killed Rolla on the word of Kanan even tho Rolla was loyal to Ghost and didn't hire Pink Sneakers who was taking out Ghost and Tommy's runners.

Yeah that was a mistake. He killed him because he thought Kanan was telling the truth but Ghost still is more loyal to those around him then Tasha. She a harlot :scust:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A lot of feminist broads are mad that they made Tasha fukk the lawyer with everything that's going on cos they say it deliberately makes her look bad and justifies what Ghost does. :mjlol:

I guess they just wanted her to be totally blameless which she never was in the first place. Even after what will happen to a certain character in a later episode, I'm sure she still gonna get her thot on lol.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Wtf Chick was watching the next episode on her IG story. Where the coil wolves at to find the episode.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
A lot of feminist broads are mad that they made Tasha fukk the lawyer with everything that's going on cos they say it deliberately makes her look bad and justifies what Ghost does. :mjlol:

I guess they just wanted her to be totally blameless which she never was in the first place. Even after what will happen to a certain character in a later episode, I'm sure she still gonna get her thot on lol.
Tasha been a thot since season 1. The feminist need to get real :mjlol:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Wtf Chick was watching the next episode on her IG story. Where the coil wolves at to find the episode.
Yeah. Just saw the last ep. Ghost, tommy and kanan all come face to face. Kanan kills tommy with a shot to the head and then gets chased through the building by ghost. Ghost ends up slicing his throat. shyt was lit