Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just got done with the season 2 finale. Please tell me this show gets better. It's been nothing but mediocre to asscheeks. I think I'm done after the ghost vs kanan fight. Having someone at gunpoint and ending up with a scuffle is just piss poor shyt writing. That's just one example.
Yea man, cause that sure has never happened in any movie ot TV show before :stopitslime:.

fukk outta here lame ass nikka, don't nobody give a single fukk about your opinion, it's the most viewed black crime drama EVER lil fukk nikka. Ever is a very long time fukk nikka, just how u will "NEVER EVER" fukk a bad bytch or even rub on a bad bytch booty u fukkin lame.

nikka fukk YOU. You and your family can eat a book bag full of dikks you fukkin fakkit. Tell yo mama I sent that bag of dikks for everybody, she gone try to eat all them bytches. You lil inbred fukk boy, your father's a transexual you little bytch. Yo whole family need to go post up on 6 Mile and Woodward at Palmer Park with that bag of dikks, you would meet a lot of people similar to yo bytch ass. Blue Oyster visiting ass fukk nikka.

bytch I'm too fukkin drunk right now smh, sorry for the interruption my nikkas, carry on :hubie:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You are talking about woulda couldas. Not Ghost would have, I'm talking about what happened. Tommy straight up said he would still move through Ghost's club and he did. And obviously Tommy is White, however the children have literally been raised to see him as a uncle. Soon as he hears the kids name he comes running. Ignored Ghost stealing and murdering a worker because it was for Tariq. Thats their damn uncle. Tommy was always going to be in Ghost life too much of everything was intertwined. Ghost money was Tommy's money and vice versa. How can he really ever be legit when someone much of his world is interwined with Tommy's he would have to break away from Tommy for good.
Lmao you telling me about how I'm using woulda couldas and then you jump into one yourself. At the end of the day if Ghost put his foot down tommy would not be moving anything through his club and again if you follow the plot the only reason that started was because of the Millan thing. If Millan never put pressure on Ghost they wouldn't be doing things that way. Also sure the children have been raise to see him as an uncle but in life if you are trying to get some where sometimes you have to drop some people or they could have still been cordial but just not around each other as much. I mean you have to be realistic and that's just how life is so if he had to break away from Tommy and move far away like Angela suggested then he may have had to do that. It's still doesn't mean it's in possible to move on but he just wouldn't be able to rock with Tommy like that.

How can he be legit and still involved with a drug kingpin?? How??And Ghost has clearly shown he will never break away from Tommy. As for Angela your analysis of hers is sketchy. So your saying she fukked Greg to spiteful to Ghost?? She was out here fukking another man out of spite and that's the ideal woman for anyone??? Listen her and Ghost broke up for barely a week and she was fukking Greg. She rolled out of bed with Ghost and rolled in with Greg stop the fukking games. And again fukk that history shyt she met him married, she fukked a married man. She a hoe. I never claimed Tasha wasnt flawed and out her doing dumb shyt. My problem was acting as if she and Ghost weren't doing the same shyt.What I did say is Ghost is a hoe ass too. He was married and fukking another woman, he did not have a solid plan for going legit as evidence by it being season 4 and he's still not legit. Furthermore the Mafia is a terrible analogy as most of them still while having legit dealings are still very much doing illegal things and running around with criminals. Thats not being legit.Nowhere close. Angela is a hoe as well. Now that's that. Angela a hoe. Ghost a hoe. And Tasha a hoe. No more arguments on that subject. If you argue that one is a hoe you will acknowledge the rest are hoes as well.
As I said before, he could either move on from Tommy completely or just be cordial with him while he uses the club to rinse HIS dirty money. It's not rocket science. Also never say never, he could have broke away from Tommy if he needed too but it was the Millan thing that forced him back to working with Tommy and even then him and Tommy almost split cause Millan was favoring Tommy over Ghost.

As for Angela fukking Greg she was single at the time is what I'm saying. She didn't do it to be spiteful to Ghost but cause she was hurting and things like that. Also again she was single so I can't call her hoe, I mean Ghost dropped her and she moved on and settled for weirdo Greg. I don't know how much time went by in the show tbh with you and you saying a week is unfair because you don't know it yourself. Also sure she fukked a married man, that was a big mistake but again let's not ignore the fact they have history there, let's not ignore the fact they both were in love with each other and it wasn't like she was just a hoe fukking a nikka who was married on some side chick or one time thing. Ghost was going to leave his wife, he was going to leave his wife, he was going to leave his wife and he said so last episode to further reiterate that point, she met the kids, Ghost was gonna buy a crib so they can move in together and last but not least Ghost really loved her so it's deeper then her fukking a married man, she fell in love and he did too these things happen in life and it don't make either of the ma hoe imo. Tasha wanted Ghost to stay in the drug game and wasn't the better women imo, that's how I feel.

Now here is why Tasha is a hoe and the others are not. Angela fell in love with Ghost and may have been naive at first about him being married but he assured her he was gonna leave his wife and he actually was. So I can't fault Angela for falling for Ghost whom she had a history with and I also can't fault Ghost cause his wife was on some bullshyt and if he stayed with her he would have never left the game. Sometimes in life relationships don't work out and we have to move on so I can't be mad at Ghost though maybe he didn't handle things right. With that said Angela was the better women plain and simple. Tasha, now Tasha is a hoe, reason being is she fukked the driver and it wasn't on some real love shyt, it was cause Ghost was busy handling business and she was a horny thot. That to me is being a hoe and you can defend her fukking the driver. I mean keep it real, with Ghost and Angela both have valid reason for the affair but her fukking the driver was just wrong. Plus now she even fukking Ghost lawyer and Ghost don't like the nikka nor do the lawyer like Ghost. Ghost got her a ring and she still fukking the nikka. Be real! Ghost wasn't out here administering free dikk to these hoes or nothing so he not a hoe, he just is guilty cause he fell in love with Angela while married if you wanna give him that one. Tasha on the other hand is a thot who feel she got to get her cake and eat it with no reason behind it and that's scandalous. Can't be defending scandalous thots :mindblown:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yea man, cause that sure has never happened in any movie ot TV show before :stopitslime:.

fukk outta here lame ass nikka, don't nobody give a single fukk about your opinion, it's the most viewed black crime drama EVER lil fukk nikka. Ever is a very long time fukk nikka, just how u will "NEVER EVER" fukk a bad bytch or even rub on a bad bytch booty u fukkin lame.

nikka fukk YOU. You and your family can eat a book bag full of dikks you fukkin fakkit. Tell yo mama I sent that bag of dikks for everybody, she gone try to eat all them bytches. You lil inbred fukk boy, your father's a transexual you little bytch. Yo whole family need to go post up on 6 Mile and Woodward at Palmer Park with that bag of dikks, you would meet a lot of people similar to yo bytch ass. Blue Oyster visiting ass fukk nikka.

bytch I'm too fukkin drunk right now smh, sorry for the interruption my nikkas, carry on :hubie:
:picard:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got done with the season 2 finale. Please tell me this show gets better. It's been nothing but mediocre to asscheeks. I think I'm done after the ghost vs kanan fight. Having someone at gunpoint and ending up with a scuffle is just piss poor shyt writing. That's just one example.
What shows would you describe as well written?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Gooooooooot Damn!!!:bryan:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
As for Angela fukking Greg she was single at the time is what I'm saying. She didn't do it to be spiteful to Ghost but cause she was hurting and things like that. Also again she was single so I can't call her hoe, I mean Ghost dropped her and she moved on and settled for weirdo Greg. I don't know how much time went by in the show tbh with you and you saying a week is unfair because you don't know it yourself. Also sure she fukked a married man, that was a big mistake but again let's not ignore the fact they have history there, let's not ignore the fact they both were in love with each other and it wasn't like she was just a hoe fukking a nikka who was married on some side chick or one time thing. Ghost was going to leave his wife, he was going to leave his wife, he was going to leave his wife and he said so last episode to further reiterate that point, she met the kids, Ghost was gonna buy a crib so they can move in together and last but not least Ghost really loved her so it's deeper then her fukking a married man, she fell in love and he did too these things happen in life and it don't make either of the ma hoe imo. Tasha wanted Ghost to stay in the drug game and wasn't the better women imo, that's how I feel.

Now here is why Tasha is a hoe and the others are not. Angela fell in love with Ghost and may have been naive at first about him being married but he assured her he was gonna leave his wife and he actually was. So I can't fault Angela for falling for Ghost whom she had a history with and I also can't fault Ghost cause his wife was on some bullshyt and if he stayed with her he would have never left the game. Sometimes in life relationships don't work out and we have to move on so I can't be mad at Ghost though maybe he didn't handle things right. With that said Angela was the better women plain and simple. Tasha, now Tasha is a hoe, reason being is she fukked the driver and it wasn't on some real love shyt, it was cause Ghost was busy handling business and she was a horny thot. That to me is being a hoe and you can defend her fukking the driver. I mean keep it real, with Ghost and Angela both have valid reason for the affair but her fukking the driver was just wrong. Plus now she even fukking Ghost lawyer and Ghost don't like the nikka nor do the lawyer like Ghost. Ghost got her a ring and she still fukking the nikka. Be real! Ghost wasn't out here administering free dikk to these hoes or nothing so he not a hoe, he just is guilty cause he fell in love with Angela while married if you wanna give him that one. Tasha on the other hand is a thot who feel she got to get her cake and eat it with no reason behind it and that's scandalous. Can't be defending scandalous thots :mindblown:

tenor.gif

Tasha cheating: hoe, thot, scandalous
Angela cheating:naive, good woman, misled, valid reason for cheating.

How about cheating is cheating. The fukk is this, "nah your cheating is worse because..." shyt.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
tenor.gif

Tasha cheating: hoe, thot, scandalous
Angela cheating:naive, good woman, misled, valid reason for cheating.

How about cheating is cheating. The fukk is this, "nah your cheating is worse because..." shyt.
That's the truth though. Tasha cheated cause she a hoe, Angela was with Ghost but ain't know he was married at first and they had a history.

It's a big difference to reconnect with a high school sweetheart then to be fukking a damn driver who's father you set up :mjlol: You're not being realistic. You're delusional.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
That's the truth though. Tasha cheated cause she a hoe, Angela was with Ghost but ain't know he was married at first and they had a history.

It's a big difference to reconnect with a high school sweetheart then to be fukking a damn driver who's father you set up :mjlol: You're not being realistic. You're delusional.

She found in the first season, 4th episode. So while she may not have known initially, she sure continued to fukk him afterwards. Sounds like hoe shyt to me, no matter the history. Thats how hoes and side bytches justify they shyt..."we have a history."

I can debate on a message board without resorting to name calling :ehh:

But you got it my dude :tu:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

:mjlol: I never thought of that. She probably slept with both father and son. There's levels to this thot shyt.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Lmao you telling me about how I'm using woulda couldas and then you jump into one yourself. At the end of the day if Ghost put his foot down tommy would not be moving anything through his club and again if you follow the plot the only reason that started was because of the Millan thing. If Millan never put pressure on Ghost they wouldn't be doing things that way. Also sure the children have been raise to see him as an uncle but in life if you are trying to get some where sometimes you have to drop some people or they could have still been cordial but just not around each other as much. I mean you have to be realistic and that's just how life is so if he had to break away from Tommy and move far away like Angela suggested then he may have had to do that. It's still doesn't mean it's in possible to move on but he just wouldn't be able to rock with Tommy like that.

As I said before, he could either move on from Tommy completely or just be cordial with him while he uses the club to rinse HIS dirty money. It's not rocket science. Also never say never, he could have broke away from Tommy if he needed too but it was the Millan thing that forced him back to working with Tommy and even then him and Tommy almost split cause Millan was favoring Tommy over Ghost.

Nah you still bias towards Angela because in that case since Ghost left Tasha months ago to officially be with Angela and even served her divorce papers her fukking the lawyer shouldn't be a problem. She's a single woman too by that assertation. Unless you want to count that shes married still legally to Ghost which would bring us back to Ghost being just as guility as Tasha and Angela as well. Angela fell in love?? So hoes don't fall in love?? Shiiid hoes fall in love everyday. Angela a hoe who caught feelings. And you said yourself she was angry and hurt at Ghost so then her fukking Greg who we have seen she has no romantic feelings for was out of spite.

And yes Ghost COULD put his foot down with Tommy but he has never done that. Even when Tommy was pissed at him Ghost was stalking his ass like a crazy ex lover. Ghost is a thirsty girlfriend when it comes to Tommy he ain't putting no foot down. I'll have to see it to believe it. And so far Ghost does not want to separate from Tommy and not even trying. And are we talking about the same Tommy. What do you think Ghost putting his foot down is gon mean to him. Nothing. He marches to the beat of his own drum. Listens to no one.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah you still bias towards Angela because in that case since Ghost left Tasha months ago to officially be with Angela and even served her divorce papers her fukking the lawyer shouldn't be a problem. She's a single woman too by that assertation.
They never went through with the divorce :wtb: Plus Ghost got her another ring. How you defend this.

Unless you want to count that shes married still legally to Ghost which would bring us back to Ghost being just as guility as Tasha and Angela as well. Angela fell in love?? So hoes don't fall in love?? Shiiid hoes fall in love everyday. Angela a hoe who caught feelings. And you said yourself she was angry and hurt at Ghost so then her fukking Greg who we have seen she has no romantic feelings for was out of spite.

Exactly, you said it. She is married legally and Ghost just came out of jail which is why I say Tasha is not a good woman. As a man I would never want a Tasha by my side cause she would fukk my enemy and have them all up in my house. Angela is not a hoe because her and Ghost love was genuine. Her fukking Greg was cause she was single but Ghost on the other hand had fell out of love with her for the most part. He even said in the latest episdoe I broke up with you, I didn't break up my family. With that said people fall out of love everyday but when he got out of jail and wanted to reconcile with tasha this thot gives him no play and fukks his c00ning lawyer. I get the feelign we could argue till we are blue in the face on this but we must agree to disagree.

I mean homie not with Angela he wanted to go back, he got her a ring and she still went and fukk the lawyer. That's worst then anything Angela did.

And yes Ghost COULD put his foot down with Tommy but he has never done that. Even when Tommy was pissed at him Ghost was stalking his ass like a crazy ex lover. Ghost is a thirsty girlfriend when it comes to Tommy he ain't putting no foot down. I'll have to see it to believe it. And so far Ghost does not want to separate from Tommy and not even trying. And are we talking about the same Tommy. What do you think Ghost putting his foot down is gon mean to him. Nothing. He marches to the beat of his own drum. Listens to no one.
He could do it though and that was my point. Tommy marches to the beat of his own drum as you said it and because he does that and don't want to listen he could take over the operation if Ghost's leaves the game. I doubt he is as successful because he lacks the intellect and strategy of Ghost. I mean look at how Tomny was out there just killing people left and right like he live in some kind of video game when Ghost was in jail but Ghost could have left him if he was serious about it and he may have had to do that. At the same time I admit you're right and that he always has Tommy's back even when he tried to go legit the Milan thing came up and forced them back. The show is written so that they stick together so far but I feel Ghost could have left Tommy and went legit. You are making it seem like he could never do it and I feel it is possible though it would be hard. At the same time if Ghost goes legit then we don't have a show lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:mjlol: I never thought of that. She probably slept with both father and son. There's levels to this thot shyt.

Facts, that's thot shyt.

How you set the homie father up when he was younger then you fukk him. That's thot shyt! :mjlol:She is deep into thotdom.

She found in the first season, 4th episode. So while she may not have known initially, she sure continued to fukk him afterwards. Sounds like hoe shyt to me, no matter the history. Thats how hoes and side bytches justify they shyt..."we have a history."

I can debate on a message board without resorting to name calling :ehh:

But you got it my dude :tu:
My bad, i didn't mean to call you any names and was joking.

At the same time as I explained it, Ghost was, he WAS going to leave his wife for her. He fell out of love with Tasha for the most part and even got the papers but when he found out he was still gonna be in the life he had to leave Angela. So while it may not have been the best for them to be fukking while he was married to Tasha he knew he really loved Angela and Tasha not supporting him was no good for their marriage anyway. She was pretty much pushing him to continue selling drugs. Angela on the other hand had a history with him and genuinely loved him, she was innocent and Ghost let him know he was gonna leave his wife for her and was putting his actions where his mouth was. If he didn't put his actions where his mouth was then Ghost basically would had been using Angela and would have been the one who was wrong but that was not the case.

IMO you can not tell me there is not a difference there :yeshrug: