Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He should smash, Tasha smashing c00n law so he might as well smash latin reporter.

Not that chick. The way the broad disrespected his family bringing up the affair in front of their kids and then coming on to him in that club making inappropriate comments is a clear sign that broad is nothing but trouble. shyt could be a setup.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Not that chick. The way the broad disrespected his family bringing up the affair in front of their kids and then coming on to him in that club making inappropriate comments is a clear sign that broad is nothing but trouble. shyt could be a setup.
Good point, you know what you're right man. I didn't look at it like that :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This video is for y'all nikkas that are starting to hate the show.

I have to admit ol' girl made some good points :manny: and had me :russ::mjlol::laff: during the whole video.

The Tariq being kidnap story line was probably a bad move by the writers.

50 Cent might have ruined his own show by trying to stay on the show. This led to the writers having to create a bullshyt story line to keep the Kanan character on the show. :yeshrug:
(Spoiler Alert 11:00 - 12:00 mark)

:what:
30 minute video to review and analyaze... Power?

:hubie:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Proctor might clapped :damn:

Its all Tommy's fault too :beli:

Yeah I'm good on this bird Tasha yo.. Sick a her and her dumb shyt..I feel like Angela is gonna end up clapping Mike on some Jennifer Lopez Enough shyt..

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm rolling with the idea that Angie ends up being the one to clap Sandoval, but in a way that makes her a suspect and needing someone to save her. Re-enter Ghost. Could be a long shot though.

I also agree, @Malta ....Every time Tommy does something solo, I jokingly go, "fukking Vercetti's back at it again....."

If they ever make a GTA movie, he's got to be a no-brainer for casting. Dude's character is comical, but I can't seem to stop watching this Punch puppet-looking motherfukker kill people.

....and yeah, Tasha's buns for that. In a loose sense, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this is her fault. ALL of it.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not interested in a single storyline this season.

Why introduce the idea of Tommy controlling the East and West if the show isn't going to expand to that level?

Julio has been in the game way longer than Dre but gets manipulated by him multiple times after he already didn't trust him:stopitslime:

Julio enters the warehouse, sees no one, and doesn't realize it's a set up:comeon:

Julio convinces three goons who have him dead to rights to fight him, kills one, has the other two down, and gloats instead of running:gucci:

Tommy can't see through Dre either:stopitslime:

Tariq is a pathological liar but they believe him saying that Dre didn't know about Kanan:martin:

Kanan has a change of heart out of the blue. You've been waiting to kill Ghost forever but now you'll just settle for the bag:francis:

Kanan is out of the picture so please send Tariq to boarding school:camby:

Are the writers even trying at this point? It shows the level of respect they have for their audience's intelligence