Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

SunGod

All Star
Daps
I thought she played lil' kim in Notorious. I did see an interview where Omari was talking about how he felt like Naturi was his little sister, so maybe that's why their scenes together come across like that. She just has a young vibe about her. Now if they had cast La La in that role......
She was in Lottery Ticket too.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Though she's a hoe and all of the sex scenes this season have been random as fukk, Tasha's got some immaculate tittays :noah: Them bon bon nipples :ohlawd:

Tariq is gone off that drank but fukk him anyway.

I got sick watching that scene with those cartel bosses killing the snitch and his girl in front of their baby :merchant:

I'm betting the seedy lawyer fukking Tasha isn't going to make it past this season.

Dre got next but everyone's too naive to notice.

Ol girl getting her Soledad O'Brien on replacing Angela as Ghost's new playthang

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Though she's a hoe and all of the sex scenes this season have been random as fukk, Tasha's got some immaculate tittays :noah: Them bon bon nipples :ohlawd:

Tariq is gone off that drank but fukk him anyway.

I got sick watching that scene with those cartel bosses killing the snitch and his girl in front of their baby :merchant:

I'm betting the seedy lawyer fukking Tasha isn't going to make it past this season.

Dre got next but everyone's too naive to notice.

Ol girl getting her Soledad O'Brien on replacing Angela as Ghost's new playthang

:russ: I was about to be sick when I thought the were going to kill the baby too but went :yeshrug: when they didn't.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, tell me about it.
Some poster in this thread called it about two weeks ago.
He's about to flip. Maat hit him with some real shyt this episode.

He can only pretend for so long and think about it, he has
custody of his lil girl. Ghost already posted up at his spot,
quizzing Tommy about Homeland dude and this tape.

He's outta here, basically :snoop:

It was me :shaq: