Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ghost is considerably older then her. If you stick to the storyline as written Ghost got with her when she was young on some Ghost Kelly shyt :scust:
Noticed it from day 1, it was kinda why his scenes with Angela were instant fire, just felt like equals were actually talking as oppose to a sugar daddy playing house with a child.

Now that Angela is out of the picture and we are seeing more family scenes it's reared its head again. Give it 2 more seasons and the kids will start looking like her peer. Considering she has no acting background what a weird casting choice

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
nikka she was doin shyt with Shawn too.
But I admitted that my point is Ghost moved in with Angela had his kids around her. He very much moved on from Tasha yet she can't fukk another man while he's been blowing Angela's back out every 30 seconds.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
She is a hoe and should not be fukking a lawyer period. Ghost is why she got the expensive house and all that shyt and to top it off you are the one who fukked up his life pushing him into the dope game to support you. I mean think about it, Tasha was even fukking Shawn the lawyer from the beginning of the show all cause she was horny and to get lintel on what Ghost was doing.

She gives up the draws to get what she want from men which is dangerous. If you ask me that is a hoe by definition and therefore she part of the game. Can't wife a hoe :mjcry:I don't care how sexy Tasha is.
Meh if Tasha a hoe, Ghost a hoe ass nikka too.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Noticed it from day 1, it was kinda why his scenes with Angela were instant fire, just felt like equals were actually talking as oppose to a sugar daddy playing house with a child.

Now that Angela is out of the picture and we are seeing more family scenes it's reared its head again. Give it 2 more seasons and the kids will start looking like her peer. Considering she has no acting background what a weird casting choice
I thought she played lil' kim in Notorious. I did see an interview where Omari was talking about how he felt like Naturi was his little sister, so maybe that's why their scenes together come across like that. She just has a young vibe about her. Now if they had cast La La in that role......

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nikkaz hype anything Light skin
Facts, I seen it with my own eyes. nikkas capping for Tiny, T.I wife :scust:

Also seen nikkas thirsting over this ugly ass light skin broad around my way. She was skinny and look like a crack head the way her grill was all ugly but nikkas was feeling her light skin I guess lol. To each there own though.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I'm sick of them relying on Tasha having sex with other men to get back at Ghost scenes. They use that shyt as a crutch and it's weak writing - we get it sex can be powerful :comeon:

I'd like them to show her use her business saavy to shyt on some people, they hinted at it with Tommy and the cleaning money stuff. Have her pull the rug out from Stern and Ghost leaving them :dwillhuh::gucci:, with a solid ass deal or something.

She needs to have some good moments to show she is a serious player in the scheme of things not just singing and sex every now and then.

If lame ass Angela gets to fukk up all the time and still have a few moments showing her competence (however fleeting :mjlol:), then they can damn sure do the same for Tasha

Business savvy :comeon:

She's not a serious player. Should of used that business savvy skills to get money instead of asking Stern for a loan :martin:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I thought she played lil' kim in Notorious. I did see an interview where Omari was talking about how he felt like Naturi was his little sister, so maybe that's why their scenes together come across like that. She just has a young vibe about her. Now if they had cast La La in that role......
Even though she appears to be a weaker actress I kinda wonder why they didn't, I don't even think her and omari have ever shared a scene.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
she was 30 in season 1 so roughly 34 now

Ps When she was talking to her woman child of a daughter on the bed if u just looked at their faces you wouldn't know who was the mother and who was the daughter
nikka time doesn't move on power. tasha is still 30 no more than 31. All but one season started exactly where the other ended. And Tasha screaming about Ghost should've killed Kanan 10 years ago. Kanan was down 10..... Really 9 and a few months.