Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why are people surprised that Dre is a grimy nikka. When he was a grimy nikka in season 2.

latest
Ghost was nothing but nice to dude and gave him a real chance to turn his life around. Dude is wrong for not being loyal to Ghost.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Miss me with "sound like a woman" bullshyt :camby:. I'm addressing some weak storylines and writing for a central character. The show suffers when they repeat the same thing over and over again :usure::ufdup:

By the way, You sound real :wrist: being nauseous seeing her naked
thought you said miss me then you come back with this. You taking the high road or were you so wounded you had to come at me with this weak shyt. If you get turned on by a bytch that has barely aged since she was 14 good for you but she's not sexy to me at all

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video is for y'all nikkas that are starting to hate the show.

I have to admit ol' girl made some good points :manny: and had me :russ::mjlol::laff: during the whole video.

The Tariq being kidnap story line was probably a bad move by the writers.

50 Cent might have ruined his own show by trying to stay on the show. This led to the writers having to create a bullshyt story line to keep the Kanan character on the show. :yeshrug:
(Spoiler Alert 11:00 - 12:00 mark)

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How old is Tasha supposed to be? She looks more like Tariqs older sister than mother.
she was 30 in season 1 so roughly 34 now

Ps When she was talking to her woman child of a daughter on the bed if u just looked at their faces you wouldn't know who was the mother and who was the daughter

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
She look better on the show tbh, she ain't all that.

Cac-er could have her.

He should smash, Tasha smashing c00n law so he might as well smash latin reporter.

Beyonce looking bad AF in that picture. Pregnancy was good to her.
nikkaz hype anything Light skin