Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Am I the only person that thinks Kanaan could be Tyriks father? Maybe thats what Jukebox was trying to get him to say when she kept saying tell him who you really are and it could be the reason Tasha wanted Ghost to kill him so bad
When Jukebox told him to say who you really are I swore he was gonna say I'm your father. Maybe that's why he killed her damn near immediately

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That reporter chick hitting on him knowing he's married with a family and telling him that Tasha don't love him no more should be enough to raise alarm bells, but knowing Ghost dumbass he'll prolly smash anyway. Some dudes are just stupid and will never learn.

Stern is fukking annoying too. He's a classic example of cacs who just can't take an L and move on. They have to come back later on some revenge shyt or just get one over you no matter what. I know their type.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I could've sworn Tommy looked at ghost and said ":mindblown: yo can you believe this fukking writing".

:mjlol: at them both finding out that they had recently just killed federal agents on some random shyt.

"Oh word, you killed a u.s. marshall while inside huh?"

"Yea man, heard you killed a homeland security agent in front of the lawyer cat then left the body and all the evidence with him. shyt crazy"

The writing is nonsensically random yet predictable at the same time somehow. I laugh hysterically during every ep.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm sick of them relying on Tasha having sex with other men to get back at Ghost scenes. They use that shyt as a crutch and it's weak writing - we get it sex can be powerful :comeon:

I'd like them to show her use her business saavy to shyt on some people, they hinted at it with Tommy and the cleaning money stuff. Have her pull the rug out from Stern and Ghost leaving them :dwillhuh::gucci:, with a solid ass deal or something.

She needs to have some good moments to show she is a serious player in the scheme of things not just singing and sex every now and then.
anytime they try to paint her as a sex symbol or put her in a one of those scenes I get nauseous as she will always be 3lw to me. But you sound like a woman breh

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
anytime they try to paint her as a sexy symbol or put her in a one of those scenes I get nauseous as she will always be 3lw to me. But you sound like a women dude
Miss me with "sound like a woman" bullshyt :camby:. I'm addressing some weak storylines and writing for a central character. The show suffers when they repeat the same thing over and over again :usure::ufdup:

By the way, You sound real :wrist: being nauseous seeing her naked

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
anytime they try to paint her as a sexy symbol or put her in a one of those scenes I get nauseous as she will always be 3lw to me. But you sound like a women dude
You gonna tell somebody they sound like a woman when you ALWAYS sound like a bytch!
:noreha:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny too people shytting on Dre when the more information that comes out the more it seems like he really is just like Ghost. Ghost killed his mentor and sent Kanan to jail in his quest to become the man in charge.

I agree

People want Dre killed and Kanaan still breathing. Kanaan out hear killing his own son, threatening to throw Dre's daughter out a fukkn window, and lied/kidnapped Tariq.

But yea everybody talking about dre:francis:. Dre's time will come but we still got Kanaan problems. Priorities brehs.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, ol' girl is married to a CAC. :mjcry:

She look better on the show tbh, she ain't all that.

Cac-er could have her.

That reporter chick hitting on him knowing he's married with a family and telling him that Tasha don't love him no more should be enough to raise alarm bells, but knowing Ghost dumbass he'll prolly smash anyway. Some dudes are just stupid and will never learn.

Stern is fukking annoying too. He's a classic example of cacs who just can't take an L and move on. They have to come back later on some revenge shyt or just get one over you no matter what. I know their type.
He should smash, Tasha smashing c00n law so he might as well smash latin reporter.

Tasha will always be a hoe to me, she's the reason for everything. I remember when ghost wanted to do clean business and wanted out of the drug game, she straight up told him he wasn't shyt but a drug dealer. Now she wanna walk around fukking lawyers and shyt, ol stupid toxic bytch
:stopitslime:
Beyonce looking bad AF in that picture. Pregnancy was good to her.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Donovan: I support my family with my check.

Angela: So do I !

:mjlaff1: Come on Angela, you netflix-and-wine, apartment cold and empty, one cat away single status.
She could have a ma and pa and siblings she supports, there is more than one type of family