Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Proctor lmaooooooooooooooooo, Tommy is the real threat loool

im LOVING Tommy right now, this nikka is REALLY RIDING FOR THE FAM, fukk the toros :pacspit:

THEY MADE THAT nikka SNORT TO DEATH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... them Jiminez are dangerous

Tommy ready for WAR :demonic:

awww man they gonna find out about the homeland guy

why this c00n interview lady c00ning it up smh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bomani Jones: I don't want to represent your husband anymore

Tasha: But we need you, I need you.

Then proceeds to kick it with him at a karaoke bar. Bytch you couldn't sing back then with 3LW, you damn sure can't sing now.

You fukkin trollop
:laff::laff::laff:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
season 1, James met Angie in the club
Season 4, Tasha meeting Terry in the club smh

''its a good thing you're a silent partner'' :mjlol:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKE was gonna kill donovan :damn:

''HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JERRY'' fucc outaaaa hereeeeeeeeeeee lmaooooooooooooooo

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He ain't gonna marry Angela and live happy ever after though :russ: My point is they got to stretch this shyt.

Ghost might kill him though. Either Ghost or lean :sas2: He sipping that shyt heavy.
Ain't shyt happening to Tariq except him getting a gut from all that lean :mjlol:

Annoying mfer gonna be crying about "they judging me for my weight gain, don't they know i been through some shyt?! :damn::mjcry:(:troll:)" next :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm sick of them relying on Tasha having sex with other men to get back at Ghost scenes. They use that shyt as a crutch and it's weak writing - we get it sex can be powerful :comeon:

I'd like them to show her use her business saavy to shyt on some people, they hinted at it with Tommy and the cleaning money stuff. Have her pull the rug out from Stern and Ghost leaving them :dwillhuh::gucci:, with a solid ass deal or something.

She needs to have some good moments to show she is a serious player in the scheme of things not just singing and sex every now and then.

If lame ass Angela gets to fukk up all the time and still have a few moments showing her competence (however fleeting :mjlol:), then they can damn sure do the same for Tasha

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That's who I see him as. He'll do whatever it takes to put himself in a better position, just like his mentor.

I think Ghost is going to figure out a way to come out on top. The way he told Stearns "that's why you're a silent partner" showed he's not about to be a puppet. As wild as Ghost is, I do think he has an interest in building up the community with state.
Good point fam, I did peep that and thought I know Ghost is gonna think of something but the question is what. I know for one thing though, he is gonna smash that latina chick who was giving him vibes and then some how cut ties with that old white fakkit.