Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The episode was alright to me. Tariq is going down the rabbit hole. He is gonna be a stone cold killer and he may join Kanan after all since he saved his life. Tasha and the lawyer scenes were mad corny lol. "We need you. I need you.:mjcry:" :mjlol: Yo if they go the tranny route with the Jimenez family imma :francis: cuz that shyt makes no sense. When was the last time you ever heard of a trannys gang leader let alone kingpin?:francis:
Tommy is getting likeable. I liked how after he killed the El Toros dude he point the gun at the other nikka. Dre fukked up but will he get caught in his Web of lies? I doubt it. He already has experience in the club and is now distro. All it takes for him to take power (:troll:) is for Ghost and Tommy to go down.

Tasha's beautiful breasts:banderas:. I predict Sandoval will commit suicide. And with Larenz Tate introduced I feel he is a drug dealing city councilor. He will be an important ally to Ghost probably next season. I wonder what Ghost is gonna do to get rid of Stern? And Proctor smh. He is loyal I hope Ghost don't kill him. And if Ghost goes back to Angela he is the dumbest drug kingpin in history.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg, some of you nikkas are so fukkin lame and out of touch with real life and the opposite sex that y'all expected Tasha and Silver to actually go on dates and shyt :gucci:.

nikkas said there was "no buildup" to them fukking, when they showed chemistry towards each other EVERY SINGLE SCENE, LIKE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY DID A SCENE TOGETHER THEY WERE FEELING EACH OTHER.

WTF else do u nikkas expect for "buildup" outside of actual dinner dates :pachaha:, fukkin lame ass nikkas.

Another nikka said it was "horrible writing" that Larenz Tate's character shares his real life last name :laff:, like wtf bro.

You nikkas are trying too fukkin hard to knock this shyt, the writing is far from horrible and CKA said numerous times that she wants 12-14 episodes per season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dawg, some of you nikkas are so fukkin lame and out of touch with real life and the opposite sex that y'all expected Tasha and Silver to actually go on dates and shyt :gucci:.

nikkas said there was "no buildup" to them fukking, when they showed chemistry towards each other EVERY SINGLE SCENE, LIKE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY DID A SCENE TOGETHER THEY WERE FEELING EACH OTHER.

WTF else do u nikkas expect for "buildup" outside of actual dinner dates :pachaha:, fukkin lame ass nikkas.

Another nikka said it was "horrible writing" that Larenz Tate's character shares his real life last name :laff:, like wtf bro.

You nikkas are trying too fukkin hard to knock this shyt, the writing is far from horrible and CKA said numerous times that she wants 12-14 episodes per season.
Plus wasn't the karoake shyt basically a date. There's some valid shyt to complain about but a lot of it has been reaching.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn i really don't want protctor to die, but it looks like he's collateral damage

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: People really go out their way to hate on this show and we know why :mjpls:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No different from cooperate America using Black entertainers as a spokesperson for shyt like KFC, Nike and Sprite
Facts, you hit the nail on the head. Like when they do shyt like have black people dance for chicken and shyt..smh it's usually all for money and they don't care about the person genuinely at all. Even the athletes they give endorsement deals too, they don't care about them and only give them that deal because it could benefit them. In those situations they will take it from them with the quickness the moment some bs happens no matter how much money that sports star helped their company generate. I can't blame them for taking deals though cause the check is usually real nice but it's still some shyt I hate to see.

Daps
Tariq character weak as hell always flexing on these women. Act like he was about to steal off on his moms and be mad disrespectful to his sister. He displaying them signs of a future woman beater. Maybe it's the lean.
The women are the only ones barking on him. Dad keeps playing him like a sucker.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
that jiminez chick:ohlawd:
Ana+de+la+Reguera+%25289%2529.jpg

sidenote: why do I feel that police raid in the NEP is for tommy/proctor and not sandoval like we think itll be:patrice:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's funny too people shytting on Dre when the more information that comes out the more it seems like he really is just like Ghost. Ghost killed his mentor and sent Kanan to jail in his quest to become the man in charge.
That's who I see him as. He'll do whatever it takes to put himself in a better position, just like his mentor.
Facts, you hit the nail on the head. Like when they do shyt like have black people dance for chicken and shyt..smh it's usually all for money and they don't care about the person genuinely at all. Even the athletes they give endorsement deals too, they don't care about them and only give them that deal because it could benefit them. In those situations they will take it from them with the quickness the moment some bs happens no matter how much money that sports star helped their company generate. I can't blame them for taking deals though cause the check is usually real nice but it's still some shyt I hate to see.
I think Ghost is going to figure out a way to come out on top. The way he told Stearns "that's why you're a silent partner" showed he's not about to be a puppet. As wild as Ghost is, I do think he has an interest in building up the community with state.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hopefully we get to see that jimeniz chick getting her back blown out soon. She sexy as hell. That tytty was ready to pop out during that tommy meeting
I cant remember where i seen her from.
But yeah she sexxy as hell to me.
That titty was lookin like Sylvester Stallone in Cliffhanger out there!
:pachaha:

Edit

She was in Narcos

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
lil waterhead riq looked so traumatised on the ride back home lol

Tommy saying what we all thinking ''this whole story is fuccin weird''

anyone need their parking validated.. Mak a trip

''i didnt leave our family, i left you'' :birdman: DAMN

dre gonna get caught slipping soon, the nikka too eager

Sandoval coming for Angie, this nikka tryna play Donovan, smh playing this off on the black man

this c00n lawyer has to go :scust: and this thot still throwing that box around smhhhh, hoe