Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Tasha is probably playing dude too. He represents high end clients so she know he is caked up. But when Ghost finds out she sleeping with a nikka that could end him...and steal his life.....he going to personally end that shyt himself.....she dont love him...and now she dont need himl nor Keisha
Tasha is just a hoe. Just odd she wanted Ghost to continue to deal, but wonders what life would be with a straight cat. I don't believe it. Ghost gonna find out tho.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Tasha is just a hoe. Just odd she wanted Ghost to continue to deal, but wonders what life would be with a straight cat. I don't believe it. Ghost gonna find out tho.

Couldnt be a hoe per the series she aint got dikked in years....:yeshrug:....she could genuinely be interested in the dude....but odds are she playing the long con...get rid of cheating ex while securing her financial stability....but we all know that will backfire...she can date a nobody like Shawn and walk away...but she cant date a dude with power himself....

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
3.Tasha is all about tasha.. She looking out for what will protect herself not the family

This is random but it have to be said. It's not that Lakeisha is jealous of Tasha, but more that Tasha is fukking Tasha. She takes what she wants, and doesn't care about the consequences. Actually she do love her best friend, but oh well, she'll live. Imagine the storyline with Silver being LaLa's lawyer, and she told Tasha dude might be the one? Tasha: Girl please!!! You think everybody is the one. Dude is a lame anyway. Same day, Tasha buss it open for him. She's just a selfish bytch. I don't think she is ride or die at all. Tasha is all about Tasha.

Having said that, Keisha is going to end up being a problem, all while having serious hatred towards her BFF. Her actual legitimate business, Tasha took that too.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
hate this dumb ass broad

first she in the back popping it wide open for shawn before ghost ever cheated.. then he says he just wants to own a club like his dad.. she tells him to shut that shyt up and keep dealing drugs.. he cheats and she forces him to keep cheating so they can keep the money flowing.. she fukks shawn and tries to take his kids and run away with him... after stealing him from her bestie.. she spent up all the bail money.. borrows more money without telling ghost...

and after all that... turns around and fukks ANOTHER nikka.. his lawyer.. who she wants to fantasize about being with a square nikka... the exact person ghost told her he wanted to be in the first place :scust:
EXblacklly. bytch is crazy

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I didn't leave my family... I left you. :mjgrin:

I thought that Lorenz was Big Sean at first

Yeah that line was cold!! but then the next scene his manipulating ass is putting a ring on her finger telling her to play her position smhh but nikkas wanna act surprised when tasha leaves him.