Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Am I the only person that thinks Kanaan could be Tyriks father? Maybe thats what Jukebox was trying to get him to say when she kept saying tell him who you really are and it could be the reason Tasha wanted Ghost to kill him so bad
Idk, wouldn't be surprised, Tasha seems to fukk everyone Ghost is affiliated with outside of Tommy.. If so, then Raina (their twins of course) will really be traumatized, but she's gonna find out things. Tariq just wants the truth in everything. whomever tells it, he rolls with them.

Tariq knows his parents have lied, now Tommy has and is holding things back from him. One good things about Tariq...he has no snitch in his blood.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
  • We finally see the Jiminez Cartel after four seasons. They think they're slick trying to take credit for the hit and attempted murder in jail.
  • Dre and Julio 2 have no foresight. Now there's going to be war because Dre was too ambitious and Julio 2 was in his feelings.
  • Tasha been giving up the p*ssy to anyone that gives her attention. Those Hershey kisses nipples though :shaq:.
  • Sandoval knows his time his up. Trying to clean up loose ends before the walls come crashing down on him. Hopefully that storyline wraps up next week.
  • Angela looks good. That's just a good looking woman. Damn.:wow:
  • Tariq a full blown dope fiend. Raina's development is one of the few things they've done right as of late.
  • Silver is a predator. He was trying to get in that ass from day one. Bomani Jones preppy motherfukker.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Alright, we back...far better episode than last week.

Tommy about to go off the deep end now :lupe:

I don't wanna believe Proctor will snitch but he might get backed into a corner

Dre better get lined up before this season ends

Tasha and Silver....man :scust:

Tariq still need his ass whupped....I thought he was gonna pass out talking to Reina

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
WTF is going on with the writing this season? :mindblown:

Silver: I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha :shaq2:
Tasha: What?! But we need you...I need you.. :mjcry:

Who's writing this shyt? :mindblown: What is making Tasha so vulnerable now out of all times? :mindblown: Silver basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

Jesus Christ.. :snoop:
A woman. I know that sounds chauvanistic as shyt but only a woman can conjure up some bullshyt like this love story :dead:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I think the best part of this ep was Tommy handling his with the Jiminez family. They really thought they killed Lobo's in jail. Tommy like "nah, I did it, he survived you're weak attempt".

The weak part was Tommy needs to learn some Spanish. unbelievable he couldn't understand anything dude was saying about killing Julio, but dude should have at least pointed at the guys who helped him. Tommy will figure it out nonetheless.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:hubie:

Power diehard fans told me... it's just a TV show and not to over analyze things.

Lets all just relax, turn our brains off while watching this and enjoy it for what it is

:lawd:
Walter White can eat a dikk you bytch ass nikka! :pacspit:

The writings on the wall and it's in crayon:sadcam: