Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is talking about Raina though. Her character development this season has been excellent. She said stop treating me like a damn baby :gladbron:

She was given the responsibility of looking out for her drugged out brother. She will find out the codein soon. She will either fukk up and he dies, or she tells Tommy or something and save his life :yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Ghost gone kill Tasha in a real emotional sloppy way too. :francis: either that or that Bomani Lawyer getting killed.
-Tariq sippin lean:mjlol:
-Reina the only person tryna get with the family plan with Ghost. She like "look dumb nikka lets go to connecticut and just be done with all this shyt...:mjcry:"
-Tariq little dumb ass lied for Dre for no damn reason. :gucci:
-Dre and Julio 2 fake ass sacrifice killing like "see Tommy this the one bum nikka that killed Julio:mjgrin:"...Tommy was like "nah Julio a beast, this one clown aint do THAT shyt:comeon:"...:pachaha:
-Sandoval lookin at them walls collapsing in on him like "i might have to just start shootin:patrice:"

-i can't take Stern serious cuz he play that ole silly ass role on Legends of Tomorrow.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Ghost gone kill Tasha in a real emotional sloppy way too. :francis: either that or that Bomani Lawyer getting killed.
-Reina the only person tryna get with the family plan with Ghost. She like "look dumb nikka lets go to connecticut and just be done with all this shyt...:mjcry:"
-Dre and Julio 2 fake ass sacrifice killing like "see Tommy this the one bum nikka that killed Julio:mjgrin:"...Tommy was like "nah Julio a beast, this one clown aint do THAT shyt:comeon:"...:pachaha:
-Sandoval lookin at them walls collapsing in on him like "i might have to just start shootin:patrice:"

-i can't take Stern serious cuz he play that ole silly ass role on Legends of Tomorrow.
The Feds are definitely running up in Sandoval's shyt next episode. They caught his ass.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nobody is talking about Raina though. Her character development this season has been excellent. She said stop treating me like a damn baby :gladbron:

She was given the responsibility of looking out for her drugged out brother. She will find out the codein soon. She will either fukk up and he dies, or she tells Tommy or something and save his life :yeshrug:

Tariq is going hard on the lean. Kid may OD.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Tate looked like he lost some weight :leon:
Both Angela and that reporter chick are an upgrade over Tasha :mjgrin:
Hope Dre gets knocked off
Writers are making Tasha so unlikable this season
first time I seen that baby since like season 1 :mjlol:
The baby visited ghost in jail. She was onTasha's lap.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

shyt is gonna get real sloppy with Tasha, Bomani, Ghost.

Tariq doesn't know who to trust. Can't even trust Uncle Tommy anymore. Tariq is about to go rogue.