Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That homeland shyt not going to just go away...Ghost know proctor got it in him to snitch

Not only that its the smart thing to do. Holding that insures he stays alive.....Ghost doesnt believe he destroyed it...and honestly Proctor would be dumb to do so....if it gets to hot he always has that card to play. Ghost might want to save the tape as a way to keep Tommy at bay as well. With him being wreckless and all.

I think Tommys Scarface attitude is about to get him in over his head...which is going to pull Ghost back in the game to save him with the Mexicans though

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Basically doing what Marshall said he would do. crazy angle for sure. They not together, but this wouldn't work out well in real life...lol.

Tasha is probably playing dude too. He represents high end clients so she know he is caked up. But when Ghost finds out she sleeping with a nikka that could end him...and steal his life.....he going to personally end that shyt himself.....she dont love him...and now she dont need himl nor Keisha

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
LOL ghost ain't shyt for putting a ring on Tasha. She was ride or die from day one and what did he do? wanted to leave his fam for angela. I bet his ass still wants Angela and wants to make tasha 'play' the role of a wife. I dont know..he's triffflin as hell.

I kneww the Lawyer was feeling Tasha.i hope ghost gets wind of this...he cant do ish tho. He fukked a fed and she fukked a lawyer...

Ghost's face when he finds out his c00n lawyer smashing his pretend wife.
When-People-Make-Plans-Hang-Out-Right-Front-You.gif