Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Tasha might be the biggest hoe in tv history brehs. I mean cot dayum this bytch buss it open for everybody. At least ghost had history with Angela but this broad literally will give up the p*ssy if u give her sexy glances and think she fine :mjlol:...,that line of her saying "what if I never met ghost" was too funny cuz it's like, bytch u prolly would be dead, a street walker, or in the hood struggling with a few baby daddy's :laff: gtfoh with that shyt :camby:.....I liked that things are back to normal with tommy and ghost tho. They're dynamic is wat makes this show work. This dude dre got at least 3 four leaf clovers in his back pocket something cuz dude getting away like :whew: every ep lol....I'm curious about what will happen with larenz Tate. I'm also curious as to wat potion he's using to not age :patrice: I mean real talk dude look 5yrs older than tariq :dame: black don't crack my niggs :mindblown:....speaking of Tariq as usual he need his ass beat. Hope he OD on codeine by the end of the season :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Really???
:stopitslime:

3wl need to get murked for that.

Titties poppin tho!
:whew: