Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
How does this equal bad writing?

It's just not creative. You mean to tell me you can't even think of another name for the character that shares the same last name of the actor you casted?

It's goofy enough by itself but along with everything else wrong with this season you can't help but shake your head at the choices the writers have made.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's just not creative. You mean to tell me you can't even think of another name for the character that shares the same last name of the actor you casted?

It's goofy enough by itself but along with everything else wrong with this season you can't help but shake your head at the choices the writers have made.
They wrote the character before they cast him. It happens sometimes in other shows too. It's not a big deal.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Stern: "We're gonna need your kids for the interview as well"

Tasha: "That's out of the question"

:snoop:

That bytch signed up with Simon and put them in this mess to begin with.

I'm still trying to figure out where this 2 million went!!!:martin:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

I'm sure it's not on purpose..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
hate this dumb ass broad

first she in the back popping it wide open for shawn before ghost ever cheated.. then he says he just wants to own a club like his dad.. she tells him to shut that shyt up and keep dealing drugs.. he cheats and she forces him to keep cheating so they can keep the money flowing.. she fukks shawn and tries to take his kids and run away with him... after stealing him from her bestie.. she spent up all the bail money.. borrows more money without telling ghost...

and after all that... turns around and fukks ANOTHER nikka.. his lawyer.. who she wants to fantasize about being with a square nikka... the exact person ghost told her he wanted to be in the first place :scust:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Sliver preying on the weak Tasha gullible ass really think he cares and he looks like :comeon: lil brother

Dre lives to see another day:martin:

The Teresi reveal was so underwhelming

Never thought I'd say this but i was on Tariq side this episode

Larenz role will be interesting Tasha will probably fukk him too down the line

Daps
Who were those Spanish people that took the baby?

They were members of the Jimenez cartel. The last two episodes of Season 2 focused on Ghost killing people and doing it with their signature style(leaving a card of a spider). Ghost killed Vlad, and drify(played be Jamie Hector i.e, actor who portrayed Marlo Stanfield. Ghost also manipulated a spanish inmate to stab Lobos and drop the "Spider card" to pin the blame on the Jimenez.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn!
For some reason this shyt looks EXTRA crispy on my tv right now!