Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ghost got something for all them bytch nikkas. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

fcc78a60307e19135ee064d22f394734.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The court scene was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen and ruined a good episode...

Just because somebody is ACCUSED of killing a cop that doesn't mean they should automatically be denied bail...That's not how shyt works in real life...Typically what they use to determine bail is stature, record, seriousness of the crime and weigh the evidence against the accused...James has a clean record, a father with kids in private schools and the evidence against him is stupid slim...All they really have is a fingerprint on the outside of a window and that is not enough to deny bail...

Anyways felt good seeing my dog Charlie Murphy do his thing...Props to whoever made that decision to bring him on...

and honey nut cheerios looking extra fukkable...:takedat:
Does Ghost really have that clean of a rep though? He has been caught up in this shytstorm through the Tommy arrest/Lobos investigation/etc.

I know its circumstantial or whatever but it seems to me they would have never given the opportunity for him to post bail

I'm just speculating though (dont know much about legal system or courts) :yeshrug:. The timing of the judges decision in that convo was still :hhh::mjpls::mjpls:Though

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The court scene was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen and ruined a good episode...

Just because somebody is ACCUSED of killing a cop that doesn't mean they should automatically be denied bail...That's not how shyt works in real life...Typically what they use to determine bail is stature, record, seriousness of the crime and weigh the evidence against the accused...James has a clean record, a father with kids in private schools and the evidence against him is stupid slim...All they really have is a fingerprint on the outside of a window and that is not enough to deny bail...

Anyways felt good seeing my dog Charlie Murphy do his thing...Props to whoever made that decision to bring him on...

and honey nut cheerios looking extra fukkable...:takedat:

In Philly, you're never granted bail for a murder/homicide charges. You sit til trial.

I still never understood how Ghost has a clean record. If so, Tommy must've ate hella charges for him....and if that's the case, he has no right to EVER EVER EVER EVER flip on Tommy for anything.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Does Ghost really have that clean of a rep though? He has been caught up in this shytstorm through the Tommy arrest/Lobos investigation/etc.

I know its circumstantial or whatever but it seems to me they would have never given the opportunity for him to post bail

I'm just speculating though (dont know much about legal system or courts) :yeshrug:. The timing of the judges decision in that convo was still :hhh::mjpls::mjpls:Though
He has no criminal record, he is a spotless law abiding businessman...

He also has a wife and two kids in private school...

Add to that the state has a paper slim case against him and its an easy decision to rule James is not a flight risk...

All that should not have outweighed being ACCUSED of killing a cop...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt remind me of when Omar got locked up. You know he didn't do it, so you empathize with them

But at the same time like Bunk said, "If you ain't do this one, there's still about a dozen others that you did":francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Keisha being safe and sound and looking badder than ever :banderas:

Ghost finally seeing what it feels like to sit in jail like he did Kanan :smugbiden:

Julio running distro now :win:

Kanan being Kanan :demonic:

Tasha looking a lot better to me for some reason :takedat:

All in all, decent episode to start things off. Has me curious for where the story ends up going.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
BTW Proctor should absolutely call that smut Angela to testify and ruin her career...

Can easily spin this into scorned hoe accusing her lover that dumped her of murdering her ex...

Her credibility will be completely destroyed which is important because she arrested James and claimed Greg spoke to him that night...