Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anybody else think it was some serious bullshyt
in the courtroom that as soon as the lawyer mentioned he was an african american husband, father, and business owner the judge hit the :comeon:"Bail is denied" :mjpls:

I mean that shyt happens in real life but he would have never been eligible given the charge in the 1st place...the timing in that conversation was :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: Though. :jbhmm:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any sites where I can watch Power episodes? I recently cancelled Starz and other premium channels.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
great episode

basically ghost baby girl is getting the judy from family matter treatment smh

Also dre is going to die, you can't play both sides bruh. I predict he dies in the next few eps probably episode 5

And that's going to fukk me up if he does die. I like Dre bowlegged ass

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
in the courtroom that as soon as the lawyer mentioned he was an african american husband, father, and business owner the judge hit the :comeon:"Bail is denied" :mjpls:

I mean that shyt happens in real life but he would have never been eligible given the charge in the 1st place...the timing in that conversation was :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: Though. :jbhmm:

She was going to say no period for the fact Greg was a fed.

I think the councilmember Tate is playing will advocate for Ghost to get out.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

The court scene was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen and ruined a good episode...

Just because somebody is ACCUSED of killing a cop that doesn't mean they should automatically be denied bail...That's not how shyt works in real life...Typically what they use to determine bail is stature, record, seriousness of the crime and weigh the evidence against the accused...James has a clean record, a father with kids in private schools and the evidence against him is stupid slim...All they really have is a fingerprint on the outside of a window and that is not enough to deny bail...

Anyways felt good seeing my dog Charlie Murphy do his thing...Props to whoever made that decision to bring him on...

and honey nut cheerios looking extra fukkable...:takedat:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I wonder what part Larenz Tate play in this:ohhh:. I feel like the writing and acting was pretty on point in this first episode too. Set themselves up for a good season.