Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
BTW Proctor should absolutely call that smut Angela to testify and ruin her career...

Can easily spin this into scorned hoe accusing her lover that dumped her of murdering her ex...

Her credibility will be completely destroyed which is important because she arrested James and claimed Greg spoke to him that night...

Why is she walking around like she's not dirty as hell?!! Why is everyone tip toeing around her? It's maddening. I don't understand.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The court scene was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen and ruined a good episode...

Just because somebody is ACCUSED of killing a cop that doesn't mean they should automatically be denied bail...That's not how shyt works in real life...Typically what they use to determine bail is stature, record, seriousness of the crime and weigh the evidence against the accused...James has a clean record, a father with kids in private schools and the evidence against him is stupid slim...All they really have is a fingerprint on the outside of a window and that is not enough to deny bail...

Anyways felt good seeing my dog Charlie Murphy do his thing...Props to whoever made that decision to bring him on...

and honey nut cheerios looking extra fukkable...:takedat:

Fam, its just a show :snoop:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Ghost got something for all them bytch nikkas. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

fcc78a60307e19135ee064d22f394734.jpg

:bustback::bustback::bustback:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The court scene was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen and ruined a good episode...

Just because somebody is ACCUSED of killing a cop that doesn't mean they should automatically be denied bail...That's not how shyt works in real life...Typically what they use to determine bail is stature, record, seriousness of the crime and weigh the evidence against the accused...James has a clean record, a father with kids in private schools and the evidence against him is stupid slim...All they really have is a fingerprint on the outside of a window and that is not enough to deny bail...

Anyways felt good seeing my dog Charlie Murphy do his thing...Props to whoever made that decision to bring him on...

and honey nut cheerios looking extra fukkable...:takedat:
what did you get indicted for breh?:youngsabo: