Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Intriguing episode from start to finish

I can't wait for Episode 2!

I can't wait to what Tommy does when he finds out who slim is. I also can't wait to see what happens when/if they discover who Sandoval really is.

Edit: That was Charlie Murphy?! OMG he looked so old and sick. :-(

I wonder if Kanan is going to pay Tasha a visit know if Ghost is in jail? And why is Dre so gullible? He's smart but he knows damn well "Slim" is going after

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Episode was the definition of Murphy's Law
For some reason I thought he'd get the bail but the world is really crashing down on Ghost.

We know Ghost isn't going away but it's gonna be hard for Proctor to beat Sung Kang / Han

Proctor is a shytty lawyer. I think there going to bring in Tates charecter to help defend Ghost

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And that's why ghost is locked up because of his mistress.

I'm like Kanan, it's good to know he's in jail, suffering.
He'd be locked up from Tasha in the end too. With her old you never leaving the game cause I don't want you being more than a drug dealer even tho we got kids to think about dumb ass

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
so power is setting up to be south central lite :francis:

500px-Scrugerp89-2.jpg

v1.bTsxMTI5MTM2NztqOzE3NDU1OzEyMDA7MTQ1NTsxOTQw

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep I'm pretty sure that's the case. If the account your using is paying for Starz, it should work. Most people get all the movie channels bundled, so just try it and see if it works.
Props, just tried w/ my boys account but it didnt work, guess he doesnt have it. Really dont wanna watch this shytty 360mb version :francis: