Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
great episode

basically ghost baby girl is getting the judy from family matter treatment smh

Also dre is going to die, you can't play both sides bruh. I predict he dies in the next few eps probably episode 5
Yeah I was saying the same to my homeboy. i was like, why not tell Tommy and end the bullshyt. He made a good point though, and said because they'd kill him too for hiding the fact that Kannan was alive the whole time.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He's a very good actor
Rotimi is one of the better actors on this show. The 3 leads are pretty solid, but LaLa and whoever plays Julio better step it the fukk up since they're getting more screen time

They have come across very one dimensional in the past i hope they at least took some classes/coaching

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Rotimi is one of the better actors on this show. The 3 leads are pretty solid, but LaLa and whoever plays Julio better step it the fukk up since they're getting more screen time

They have come across very one dimensional in the past i hope they at least took some classes/coaching
Lala is solid but not good. The good actors on the show are Ghost of course, Tommy, Angela and sometimes Tasha. Lobos was the best though.