Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
The only thing that redeemed this episode was the chemistry between Fif and Ghost. That stash house caper was high comedy

I saw 50 killing Jukebox coming too. She been down talking him for two seasons, now he secured the bag so bytch you cancelled :mjgrin:

Chicago dude offering up LA to Tommy could the show be moving out west? :ohhh:

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
The angle makes sense, I just dont think people want to accept it because Kanan was painted initially as being a monster, and him killing Shawn was supposed to really show he didnt give a damn, when in reality that showed he felt Shawn wasnt really his son because Ghost essentially raised him.
Late but yes that's how I interpreted Shawn's death.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Finally gave into the hype and started this show. I'm like halfway thru season 2

All I can say is ghost is a hoe ass simp

Tommy kinda is too

Iono how anyone can root for these two bumbling simps, crying over hoes n shyt and never taking care of business. shyts like a show on how Not to hustle.

Gimme a real one like Avon or marlo all day. Soft ass ghost lol

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

Kill the man who brings you in 8 figures a month? :mjlol: like they're so easily replaceable......
Then that makes the storyline even more useless. If it's all about money, what was the purpose of the meeting? If Tommy would've said fukk you, yeah I did. Would they be like "Well he makes us 10 mil a month?" and forgive his bs or would they have rocked him?

Petar should've been kiled either way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then that makes the storyline even more useless. If it's all about money, what was the purpose of the meeting? If Tommy would've said fukk you, yeah I did. Would they be like "Well he makes us 10 mil a month?" and forgive his bs or would they have rocked him?

Petar should've been kiled either way.

I think you're moving the goal posts..... If I'm not mistaken, you said they both should've died.... but the Chi cat was just trying to get to the bottom of who committed the wrong......... and once he found out, Marshall was spared because he was an earner.... if he wasn't earning like that, they both would've been dead.....

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I think you're moving the goal posts..... If I'm not mistaken, you said they both should've died.... but the Chi cat was just trying to get to the bottom of who committed the wrong......... and once he found out, Marshall was spared because he was an earner.... if he wasn't earning like that, they both would've been dead.....
Goal post isn't moving. It was an unauthorized hit against a boss and those two maintained a partnership regardless of whose idea it was That's betrayal. Thats an automatic death sentence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goal post isn't moving. It was an unauthorized hit against a boss and those two maintained a partnership regardless of whose idea it was That's betrayal. Thats an automatic death sentence.

You get your acumen of "streetness" from T.V. ? It's all entertainment at the end of the day, but if you've walked a few blocks, you can rationalize why Tommy may have been spared if this was a real life situation...

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
You get your acumen of "streetness" from T.V. ? It's all entertainment at the end of the day, but if you've walked a few blocks, you can rationalize why Tommy may have been spared if this was a real life situation...
It can't be rationalized. he went against his "boss" with a "worker" and then made themselves "bosses". What's stopping him from doing it to you? His good earnings? FOH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's stopping him from doing it to you?

:laugh:

In that line of work, everything is a risk,,,, that shyt aint Berkshire Hathaway, United Health, JP Morgan, Boeing, etc.... you take on the the risk you can handle and control for maximum profit, solely based on what you're willing to do and what you're capable of..... high earning legit companies or structured so that the paranoia that comes with making big decisions are significantly mitigated..... the street game?... nothing of the sort...

You sound like run of them cats that would compare his job in middle management at a call center to a pro athlete with a guaranteed contract.. :pachaha:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
:laugh:

In that line of work, everything is a risk,,,, that shyt aint Berkshire Hathaway, United Health, JP Morgan, Boeing, etc.... you take on the the risk you can handle and control for maximum profit, solely based on what you're willing to do and what you're capable of..... high earning legit companies or structured so that the paranoia that comes with making big decisions are significantly mitigated..... the street game?... nothing of the sort...

You sound like run of them cats that would compare his job in middle management at a call center to a pro athlete with a guaranteed contract.. :pachaha:
It makes no sense. If it's all about earning, who cares who ordered the hit right? Money still flowing, right? Say Tommy said he acted alone, would he get pardoned due to his earning or would he have got parked?