Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
They said only being given 10 episodes has hogtied them in having to push through stuff faster than they'd desire

They've had 10 episodes the last 3 years. They know what they're getting. It's just bad writing. Being saddled with 10 episodes caused all the bad dialogue "Thank you for helping up us choose who to believe" WTF?!?! They both should've got killed.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
why is the producer complaining about having to jampack shyt because starz wont give another two epsidoes...while adding pointless scenes like the one where Tommy killed the uncle. Maybe it'll actually have importance later but if not...i'm confused.

even the trip to Chicago was not really needed like that. what significance is the other serb getting murked in the grand scheme of things?

iunno.

Cause tommy killing her rapist was probably the most filler shyt ever

unless it comes back to haunt him, which even then wouldnt make any sense :dead:
exactly

in real life it would comeback to haunt him... but whatever

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Muthafukkas gettin they skulls crushed we after week on this show :damn: Tommy gotta have the most bodies on this show now, its either Ghost, Kanan or him.

I kinda saw the Kanan face turn comin. Knew he would kill Jukebox.He never wanted to kill Tariq. That was her idea, she was more mad at Ghost then Kanan was :heh: Kanan will def return at some point, wouldn't be surprised if he helped Ghost out somehow down the line. They work well together, as we saw.

:snoop: at Tasha for doin business wit Stern.

Lala might be a problem , she might rat :francis: I'm sure Tommy will kill her if he has to :demonic:

:salute: Julio for goin out swingin. The dude who murked him is gonna get dealt wit. Dre's a bytch :pacspit:

Hopefully Tariq learns his lesson but knowing his dumbass he won't learn a thing :hhh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I honestly enjoyed this episode tbh, yeah I did think they rushed the Kanan/Tariq storyline earlier than needed be but :manny:

Kanan had me fukking dead this whole ep "See ya around little nikka" and takes off with the bag:dead:

And how this nikka randomly pull up on Ghost:russ: And Ghost not acting totally surprised this nikka still alive:dead:
Him bashing Ghost head in the steering wheel:dead:

Tommy a damn serial killer:bryan:

I mean it was kinda obvious Julio was gon die but damn I fukked with Julio:mjcry: Dre gon be good imo, Tommy fukks with that ruthless shyt and he wasn't feeling Julio in recent times, him not taking charge and shyt

Kanan face turn was fukking hilarious and yeah it did seem weird they went that route but he fukked with Tariq on a higher level (:dame:) than just him being another lick, and I don't know if this been mentioned before but Dre been giving this nikka duffle bags a cash, he been hitting lil licks here and there, and he still need more from Ghost lmfaoo mans is addicted to hittin licks

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
the scene with Tommy with the grave dug in front of him was so cringeworthy. Oh yeah they're just gonna kill one of their own but let Tommy go that easily. Why would Tommy go there in the first place anyway? Seems like nothing but trouble when you're outnumbered like that.

My least favorite storyline of the whole show is the Serbs, I was hoping that shyt would be over after Milan died