Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is there an episode in the previous seasons where they showed Holly telling Tommy about getting molested by her uncle as a kid? I don't recall seeing that, was that an off-screen interaction that fueled that murder scene?
Can someone from #PowerHive answer this for me?
:feedme:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Can someone from #PowerHive answer this for me?
:feedme:

Nope and this is coming from a die-hard Power fan.

Only thing that was implicit about Holly was that bytch
was a clepto-maniac. That's it. And something about
her mom's boyfriends being after her, which turned her
into a runaway.

See Season 2-Mike Sandoval Interrogation scene.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I still wonder if Ghost was wrong in setting up Kanan up and what his real reason was for doing it, it doesn't really make Kanan look so bad if Ghost set him up to be behind bars and he wants revenge. I could more then understand things from his perspective lol.

It was supposed to serve as an act for closure...but the fukked the pooch with the writing
Truth be told I believe 50 and Courtney when they say they had to rush things along for the previous episode. It seems that way and if they were able to set things up the right way then maybe it would have been better and all made more sense. They had to edit it down a lot but it was uspposed to be two episodes or something like that.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
not only did this do seem rushed..I feel like it created a bunch of loose ends... how many more seasons we getting?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Just leave out the parts that wasn't needed. Tommy killing dude over molesting Holly didn't have to be there since we didn't know that anyway. Could have left the whole Chicago part out as well, since we know Tommy isn't gonna die.

I didn't think the writing was bad, but for the writers to be making excuses is rather pathetic.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Is there an episode in the previous seasons where they showed Holly telling Tommy about getting molested by her uncle as a kid? I don't recall seeing that, was that an off-screen interaction that fueled that murder scene?
tenor.gif
"dont ask that type of question" :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
not only did this do seem rushed..I feel like it created a bunch of loose ends... how many more seasons we getting?
Thought they originally said it was going seven

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I still wonder if Ghost was wrong in setting up Kanan up and what his real reason was for doing it, it doesn't really make Kanan look so bad if Ghost set him up to be behind bars and he wants revenge. I could more then understand things from his perspective lol.

Truth be told I believe 50 and Courtney when they say they had to rush things along for the previous episode. It seems that way and if they were able to set things up the right way then maybe it would have been better and all made more sense. They had to edit it down a lot but it was uspposed to be two episodes or something like that.
full
setting someone up to go to prison for ten years that you called your friend ...

and you asking if it was wrong :dahell:

his reason has been said numerous times. :mindblown:

In fact the pilot ep of the series he told Tommy they would still be on the corner if Kanan wasn't in jail

Ghost simply wanted to be the boss and that meant killing Breeze and he couldn't do that if Kanan was free

It's also why I've always said Dre is the next Ghost because all of his moves are exactly what Ghost would do and has done

If Dre was wrong for setting Julio up then so was Ghost for setting Kanan up. He just wanted that nikka spot and Julio wasn't even his friend.