Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Can't wait to see the latest adventures of Ghost Kelly Sunday. This shyt gonna be so lit but Starz lame for making nikkas edit shyt down allegedly :mjcry:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Jukebox deserved to get merked with her big ass mouth! Damn that bytch talked too much shyt for her own good. :camby: I actually saw it coming from last season.She was just evil for the sake of being evil. It's ironic she slates Ghost for pretending to be a civilian when she's a murdering two faced corrupt cop who makes appearances on TV like she cares for the community.

Kanan is a no good muthafukka by his own admission but at least you can understand why he does most of the shyt he does. LOL @ Ghost barely even blinking when he saw Kanan was alive though. :mjlol: I know Kanan liked Tariq but he turned into Mother Teresa quick and made confessions like he was on his death bed or something.

Dre definitely needs to get his ass sunk in the river. So much for wanting to leave the hood and get a better life for his daughter. Dude is just as devious as Stringer Bell and got the most loyal soldier hit.

That look Lala gave Tasha though. :wow: She gonna be a problem real soon

I think snake ass Sliver (not 'Silver') is connected to Stern somehow.

Tommy just going around merking whoever and whatever like Michael Myers now. :mjlol:

BTW when is Larenz Tate making an appearance? :beli:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
IM surprised so many people were sleeping on Anika Rose she 's so :noah: on the Quad

btw I had to :russ: at 50 shytting on bytch ass Shawn aka D Wade one last time; talking about if he had the chance he'd shoot this soft ass nikka again

She was so unlikeable on Power I almost forgot how banging she is. :noah:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Cause tommy killing her rapist was probably the most filler shyt ever

unless it comes back to haunt him, which even then wouldnt make any sense :dead:

It was supposed to serve as an act for closure...but the fukked the pooch with the writing

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WTF is going on with the writing this season? :mindblown:

Silver: I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha :shaq2:
Tasha: What?! But we need you...I need you.. :mjcry:

Who's writing this shyt? :mindblown: What is making Tasha so vulnerable now out of all times? :mindblown: Silver basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

Jesus Christ.. :snoop:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saxe: I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha :shaq2:

Who's writing this shyt? :mindblown: What is making Tasha so vulnerable now out of all times? :mindblown: Saxe basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

Why you putting so much thought into the show :troll:

Dude's had like two conversations with Tasha :russ:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Saxe: I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha :shaq2:

Who's writing this shyt? :mindblown: What is making Tasha so vulnerable now out of all times? :mindblown: Saxe basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

That's Silver :troll:

But yeah I get what you saying, seems they just adding it in to add it in... but Tasha always been a bird so

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saxe basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

Dude is supposed to be a beast of an attorney, a few episodes ago he told Ghost that clients like him bankroll his firm that allows him to represent those he truly believe are innocent and he's about to drop him to fukk his wife :russ:

And I had the :gucci:last episode when Ghost questions her about taking money from Stearn and she says some shyt like "You were locked up, what was I supposed to do" when earlier in the day she saw the judge dismiss his case and 30 seconds before calling Stearn, was told by Ghost's attorney that he'd be home in 2-3 hours.