Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Power >>>>>>>>> Breaking Bad
@Guvnor it happens with black folk too :what: You know how many bytches I went to high school with that was getting picked up by older nikkas with cars back in the day? I'm talking 9th-10th grade getting scooped up by dudes 18, 20+ y/o.

:what: Do you watch episodes or just skim through them? Dre clearly told Kansan he has a plan. And taking out Julio as distro will make him move up, so I’m sure that’s apart of his plan. Dre been putting bugs in Julio ear and been envious of him wanting his spot.
Dudes just checking out eps just to hate lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Why is Starz playing hard ball with this show? :mindblown:

Starz should agree to every demand of Power. :what:

We didn't get to see what really led Tommy to Cleveland. Because Starz made them put two episodes into one.

Exactly.

The real question is, did Kemp and co. write/shoot two full episodes and get denied, then had to condense them down to one OR did they know beforehand and still tried to fit everything into a single episode?

If it's the former, the reaction to this episode is almost 100% on Starz as most of the complaints (aside from Kanan's face turn) are based on the pacing of the episode. It's hard to understand why the single reason (Power) anyone is watching your content can't get a few more episodes. If it's the latter, then the writers royally fukked up this episode by still trying to fit everything in.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this episode was just weird, Iv read it was supposed to be two episodes so I understand why some bits were the way they are, but For all of the buildup of Kanan being alive Ghosts first time seeing him was underwhelming as fukk, 50's acting was terrible and the heel turn was completely forced, not to mention the whole part with Tommy and Hollys uncle was also random as fukk, I'm also kinda bored of seeing the people higher up trying to turn Tommy on Ghost..3 different antagonists have tried this over the last 3 seasons now.

I'm usually in here laughing at the retarded knitpicking people do with this show but it's all pretty justified this week imo. This whole episode left me :mindblown:

Edit: Breaking Bad is a great show but I don't overrate it like some people. But smfh at Power having "better writing" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah this episode was just weird, Iv read it was supposed to be two episodes so I understand why some bits were the way they are, but For all of the buildup of Kanan being alive Ghosts first time seeing him was underwhelming as fukk, 50's acting was terrible and the heel turn was completely forced, not to mention the whole part with Tommy and Hollys uncle was also random as fukk, I'm also kinda bored of seeing the people higher up trying to turn Tommy on Ghost..this has happened for the last 3 seasons now.

I'm usually in here laughing at the retarded knitpicking people do with this show but it's all pretty justified this week imo. This whole episode left me :mindblown:

Edit: Breaking Bad is a great show but I don't overrate it like some people. But smfh at Power having "better writing" :mjlol:
The bold is an understatement. Why can't we have the two be a cohesive tag team fukking all the bad guys up? Why is there always some type of turmoil between the two, especially considering that they been boys since they were teenagers. It's hella annoying at this point.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bold is an understatement. Why can't we have the two be a cohesive tag team fukking all the bad guys up? Why is there always some type of turmoil between the two, especially considering that they been boys since they were teenagers. It's hella annoying at this point.
Now we have to watch the fallout between Ghost and Tommy because of Ghost hitting his stash :francis:

I was enjoying this season so far up until this ep, this Ep kinda killed the momentum for me :patrice:

Last edited: