Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The shyt that goes on in Power be having me :skip:
Tommy out there on some serial killer shyt , this dude catch a body every ep:bamalaugh:
That conversation between Tasha and Ghost at the dinner table :dead:
50 killing Jukebox but we forget she a cop, these dudes create mad heat but the feds/cops ain't never investigating these murders :dead:

Whatever happened to the homeland security fed :dahell12:

On a side note I mess with Jukebox heavy in real life :hands2:

16728-news-jukebox.jpg

badgley-mischka-book-signing-to-celebrate-badgley-mischka-american-glamour.jpeg

14700220407793-e1470022066684.jpg

full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tommy is the most sloppiest murderer hot head out there.

Ghost is a idiot

Julio is also a idiot for trusting Dre

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That dude that got punched in the head who has Tommy phone has all the answers, he knows ghost robbed the stash house and he knows that Julio met with Dre and was going to meet with Dre later.

This Chicago dude is a joke anyways Milan put more fear

Dude doesn't want ghost in the picture but as some super boss just take him out then.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Starz is controlling the direction of the show then i dont blame 50 for making sure he doesnt get killed off.

They're probably gonna do the same with BMF

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Really Tommy :beli:

Really?

come the fukk on...why was this written into the show...

Exactly. She had to go. He knew damn well she'd take him out with no hesitation.

Also aside from that last bit the episode was slow and kinda meandered. Felt like an episode where they really wanted to do the next episode but had to do this one first

I remember thinking as soon as Jukebox was introduced that either she would kill 50 or vice versa and I turned out to be right

That's not why he killed her. He killed her cause she was about to clap Tariq and Kanaan loves Tariq :mjcry:

I know, I'm just saying that he didn't really have a problem killing her because he saw through her

He's originally from Chicago so when he's trying to imitate a NY accent, it comes out as a bootleg boston accent cuz of it when you mix the two. I should know :lolbron:

The acting coaches really couldn't have done better? Just have him use his regular voice and add some urban slang here and then, no need to go all Malibu's Most Wanted

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It's not just Tasha who's younger than Ghost, Angie is several years younger in real life and even on the show I'm pretty sure she's only like 39 at most. Which is not an issue but I don't know how they were supposed to be high school sweethearts.