Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'll just say this...theres no way angela would be allowed anywhere near the case, and any evidence she gathered would be dismissed again by the courts because of her conflict of interest. Those fingerprints are inadmissible. The dna is easily explained by the stop...So the season is kind of moot. Hopefully the prison shyt is less than half of it....

That being said I hope they kill Angela's ass by the end of the season. I want her to be choked to death slowly and watch her character die close up. I'm tired of her.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Rewatching the series before it comes on......

Man fukk Tasha. I'm glad ghost cheated on her dumb ass

They got millions. Kids. Getting old. All ghost wanna do is run a club like his daddy and Tasha gonna get mad at him for it. Talking bout "I thought you was gonna be the biggest drug dealer in New York".

Then purposely sabotage club business multiple times. Tell Tommy so he can get mad at ghost. This is after ghost told her she's leaving Tommy the business too so he'd be straight.

She a bird. Who popped her p*ssy for Sean cause ghost talked to a girl at the club.

Meanwhile Angela remembered about his dads club, was proud and happy he went straight, was helping him with the club and pushing him to do more with it, and actually had a job and her own money.

I'd have cheated too.

But damn I love those chocolate titties and big lips :takedat:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope start to the season. Naughton is doing a great job with Tasha and I really feel for her right now. Ghost continues to be his own worst enemy but there might be some redemption coming his way this season. I like non coked out Tommy:russ: good to see him getting his head back together and back in the game. And adding Han was genius. He fits in beautifully.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Great episode.

I was so happy Tommy didn't kill LaKeisha. The new Character, Jon ain't shyt. Love him but can't stand his ass.

The judge knew she was going to deny bond for the simple fact Greg was a fed. That's how it works.

Since when were we saving hos? Dre was not feeling ming Lee working for Truth.

it was a good episode.

Last edited:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the series before it comes on......

Man fukk Tasha. I'm glad ghost cheated on her dumb ass

They got millions. Kids. Getting old. All ghost wanna do is run a club like his daddy and Tasha gonna get mad at him for it. Talking bout "I thought you was gonna be the biggest drug dealer in New York".

Then purposely sabotage club business multiple times. Tell Tommy so he can get mad at ghost. This is after ghost told her she's leaving Tommy the business too so he'd be straight.

She a bird. Who popped her p*ssy for Sean cause ghost talked to a girl at the club.

Meanwhile Angela remembered about his dads club, was proud and happy he went straight, was helping him with the club and pushing him to do more with it, and actually had a job and her own money.

I'd have cheated too.

But damn I love those chocolate titties and big lips :takedat:

And that's why ghost is locked up because of his mistress.

I'm like Kanan, it's good to know he's in jail, suffering.