Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I was like :ohhh: when the Feds came in the penthouse. And to be real Ghost should have stop fukking with Angela after he got Tommy outta jail by burning Angela. But his simp ass just couldn't let her go. Now she know everything about that nikka and is looking to fukk his whole shyt up. :smh: I also noticed some tension between Julio, Tommy and Dre concerning the distro position. It's potential for some beef there.

Good episode already ready for next week.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Ghost is fukked:ohhh:
Tommy is the connect and running shyt:hubie:
Tasha is a down ass bytch:myman:
Angela is gonna get exposed during the trial:ufdup:
Dre is gonna get whacked:francis:

Lakiesha is back:steviej:

Tariq still doing dumb shyt:youngsabo:

Kanan is getting his paper and gonna comeback with a vengeance:damn:

Proctor is going to literally be the key to this season:ohlawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I was like :ohhh: when the Feds came in the penthouse. And to be real Ghost should have stop fukking with Angela after he got Tommy outta jail by burning Angela. But his simp ass just couldn't let her go. Now she know everything about that nikka and is looking to fukk his whole shyt up. :smh: I also noticed some tension between Julio, Tommy and Dre concerning the distro position. It's potential for some beef there.

Good episode already ready for next week.
no because ghost dumbass shouldnt have left his fingerprint like on greg knox window. :heh:

Last edited:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I finished 3 seasons in 2 weeks I should have been on this since I'm a 50 Stan. But this is the best show on TV .kanan a damn monster and I love it :lolbron:

Tommy or ghost need to die :martin:

So Kanan can get what he owed :jawalrus:
I think Kanan gon die this season. I don't think he wants to be in the show anymore. I think Tommy might be gone too. On their interview with Angie Martinez they said one of the main characters die.