Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breaking Bad type level of writing huh :mjlol:

What if Tariq is the one to get Kanan :mjgrin:
I don't understand why couldn't Tasha go to Tommy for the money instead of Stern. She going drive Ghost back to Angie.
Yeah I mean the nikka is sleeping on your couch every night, he sitting on millions, you consider him family and she didn't ask him. That was dumb.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is this the last season for this show? Seems like they escalating things really fast now. And it was good to just not have the feds and Angela's bad acting in an episode.
Tommy off doing fukkery. :pachaha:. I don't know why that shyt had me laughing. nikka all off in the midwest doing dumb shyt. :dead:
I'm ready for the show to start wrapping up. Damn near everybody is getting to the borderline unlikeable point.

At least, Julio got to beast up a little. :ohhh: People really was treatin dude like he was a bytch. He could fight some. :ehh:.Kinda wish they woulda let dude at least be the one to scalp Dre's stupid ass haircut off.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My biggest beef with this episode was...

...WHY DIDNT ANYONE KNOW GHOST WAS OUT!?!? :mindblown:

Every major ally of his was like "Oh he's out?" :dwillhuh:

It would have been big news.
Dude supposedly killed a federal officer. fukking FBI. In NYC. And he owns the biggest club in NYC. That trial would have been the biggest thing in the news. Then the case gets thrown out. Cause the federal prosecution was hiding shyt and lying. And fukking the defendant. But in the end, he didn't even do the shyt and was framed

And no news outlets care about the story

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The angle makes sense, I just dont think people want to accept it because Kanan was painted initially as being a monster, and him killing Shawn was supposed to really show he didnt give a damn, when in reality that showed he felt Shawn wasnt really his son because Ghost essentially raised him.
I agree

Kanan went from initially wanting to kill Tariq to liking him once he found out they had a common enemy -- Ghost since K caught him at the moment Tariq wasn't feelin Ghost

He was manipulating Tariq into becoming the son he never had until the Jukebox shyt this episode... that's why it's understandable why he'd let Ghost/Tariq go and kill Jukebox

He don't view Tariq soft like he did Shawn and spared him... plus he ain't gonna kill Ghost in front of him

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What an episode. Seeing Kanan work with Ghost after everything they been through was a real swerve to me. An even bigger swerve was seeing Kanan actually have a heart after he's been portrayed as 100% evil and soulless all this time.

Tommy is addicted to killing. That dude just can't help it. I'm almost certain Dre is getting killed by I don't know if it will be by Tommy, Ghost or Kanan.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I liked this show...Kanan and Ghost still got love for each other I think Kanan will end up clicking back up with Ghost and Tommy to take out Chicago eventually....I knew Tommy wasnt about to be all good after killing Milan..why he left his phone and then to brag about killing Milan at a table full of his family was dumbest shyt ever, he barely made it out of that alive...If Milan bytch aint keep it a buck he was gone...Dre played Julio but Dre about to get played in the end for killing Julio...they did it too sloppy and left they mark by tearing off the tattoo...Tommy wont be too mad about being robbed to save Tariq BUT at the same time he might trip because now he's in debt to Chicago and you see how they rock, they all eat people...Holly been getting fukked since she was 9 explains why she was a slut dude deserved that shyt shoutout to Tommy...Jukebox was a real bytch and i'm not surprised Kanan killed her..dont forget early in the season Jukebox was saying how Tariq had to die too and Kanan was never with it....she was on that shyt for whatever reason...look like next week Sandoval coming to clean up Angela like he did Greg and the Lawyer about to have that asian nikka on his ass he better hope that murder dont ever come up

That might've saved his life though. I mean what idiot would brag about killing somebody's friend unless they thought it was okay and sanctioned? It made the other dude look 100% guilty.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That might've saved his life though. I mean what idiot would brag about killing somebody's friend unless they thought it was okay and sanctioned? It made the other dude look 100% guilty.
EXACTLY what i said to my brother when it was going down. he even said, " i am surprised you okayed the killing"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yo why doesn't ghost have any fukking money?

I know he said he needed liquid cash for that deal with the hotels. And he couldn't use illegal money to bail out

But you telling me Tasha is dead broke? He couldn't get kannan that money from any stash he had?

Dude been the man since kannan got locked up 10 years ago. He been the main distributor of cocaine for the entire New York City for years. nikka was doing direct meetings with cartel bosses, bringing in trucks full of bricks

nikka went to jail and is flat broke. Not only that, has to work with stern cause he can't even afford to pay him back