Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Episode was terrible

Kanan has been completely diabolical and yet all of a sudden decided to grow a conscious :martin:

Why is it that Jukebox seemed to have it out more for Ghost than Kanan and its Kanan who did 10 years and almost got killed by Ghost :comeon:

They've got to clean that up somehow. Tariq has to be that nikka's blood as well.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling this episode at all. Just off the top of the head

1. Tyreke not finding it weird that they are wanting his phone to text his mom then keeping hold of it. Does he not got a single other friend he'd be texting with or no other use for his phone. Plus why the hell would Jukebox still be acting like they're friends at that point. No need to keep up the charade. Just tie his ass down.
2. The whole plotline of Tommy just leaving his phone behind made no sense either and just a convenient plot point. Then he gets to Chicago and they go through all those hoops just to kill him. Then deciding at the last minute with no proof that the other guy was telling the truth.
3. Kanaan going through all that shyt only to give Ghost a gun.
4. Ghost and Kanan robbing the stash house. What was Ghost's plan for after the dudes woke up and could tell that it was Ghost that robbed it since he wanted no killing.
5. Tommy killing Holly's uncle. What the fukk did that have to do with anything at this point?
6. Even the Julio and Dre shyt. It became obvious as well last week that Julio would die once he saw Kanan. Soon as the shyt came up with Tommy leaving his phone you just knew Julio would approach Dre before he could tell Tommy.
7. The drawn out killing of Julio that gave him a chance to kill two of the guys before getting killed.

1. Tariq is really naïve and they kept his ass off high off that lean. Not really sure why she kept up the charade though when she clearly gave no fukks.
2. Really silly and unnecessary. I thought there was a legit chance he might die as a result though.
3. Actually I think they did a pretty good job with that. Kanaan's whole beef with Ghost was based on his love for him. I think he had love for Tariq too because he reminded him of a young Ghost. I knew he would flip after they spent that day together.
4. What can the dude's do though? They tell Tommy. Ghost tells him why. Tommy is gonna understand that. Not to mention, isn't that Ghost's money as well?
5. I think Tommy is gonna get caught up off that murder. His prints are all over the scene.
6. I guess they just wanted to get rid of dude :heh:. Maybe his death with have some sort of impact going forward...or not :ld:
7. I was like "If this nikka gets out of this shyt :beli:".

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Y'all saying tariq is kanan son must have just started watching.
That shyt would make absolutely no sense but if that's what you would write into the script don't say shyt about the writing on this show :mjlol:

It was obvious kanan would kill jukebox for a while just like it was obvious dre was gonna kill Julio. The writing was clearly pointing to that so no surprises there.
Tommy not killing dre he gonna promote him to Julio spot. The fact that y'all can't see that coming proves y'all not paying attention.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
I thought Tariq and Raina were suppose to be fraternal twins as in same age. So idk about him being Kanan's. Also I thought the whole Tariq and Kanan thing made sense. Apart of why Kanan was so mad was because he felt Ghost stole his son from him. Shawn was loyal to Ghost and saw him as a father figure. That burned Kanan to the core, I'm assuming all the shyt Kanan was doing with Tariq was to basically have the son he never had. He even help set up Tariq losing his virginity. He in his mind had moments with Tariq he never had with his own son. Even getting Tariq into stealing and hitting licks that's what Kanan would have wanted to do with shawn had he not gone to jail.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I thought Tariq and Raina were suppose to be fraternal twins as in same age. So idk about him being Kanan's. Also I thought the whole Tariq and Kanan thing made sense. Apart of why Kanan was so mad was because he felt Ghost stole his son from him. Shawn was loyal to Ghost and saw him as a father figure. That burned Kanan to the core, I'm assuming all the shyt Kanan was doing with Tariq was to basically have the son he never had. He even help set up Tariq losing his virginity. He in his mind had moments with Tariq he never had with his own son. Even getting Tariq into stealing and hitting licks that's what Kanan would have wanted to do with shawn had he not gone to jail.

The angle makes sense, I just dont think people want to accept it because Kanan was painted initially as being a monster, and him killing Shawn was supposed to really show he didnt give a damn, when in reality that showed he felt Shawn wasnt really his son because Ghost essentially raised him.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm sooo excited, I need to stop entering this thread prior to watching the episodes

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tryna think why all of a sudden Kanan has sympathy for Tariq

This whole time anytime Tariq confided in him, he never gave advice or tried to console him. He gave him lean

Told him to steal a pair of kicks out of jimmy jazz

Had him being an accomplice to home robberies

Why all of a sudden the change of heart?

I know they're gonna try to explain it but right now, makes no sense