Daps
50 never getting killed off now. He done finessed his way on permanently
eqkJRPyx.gif

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Terrible episode, good to know I ain't the only one who thought this.

1. Why in the hell is Kanan soft now, this dude killed his own damn son without a second thought but now he is Jesus Christ with all this forgiveness.

2. What is it with all these super criminals walking into empty warehouses to die lmao this happens every other episode.

3. All these people getting murdered and no one is going to jail smh tommy and ghost are serial killers at this point.

I'm sorry but mayne power is a terrible show, the last few episodes were good but brehs this is a straight soap opera.

And 50 is one of the worst actors in history, my goodness.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt, didn't see that coming:whoo:

The ending saved this from being a bad episode. Everything felt rushed

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Terrible episode, good to know I ain't the only one who thought this.

1. Why in the hell is Kanan soft now, this dude killed his own damn son without a second thought but now he is Jesus Christ with all this forgiveness.

2. What is it with all these super criminals walking into empty warehouses to die lmao this happens every other episode.

3. All these people getting murdered and no one is going to jail smh tommy and ghost are serial killers at this point.

I'm sorry but mayne power is a terrible show, the last few episodes were good but brehs this is a straight soap opera.

And 50 is one of the worst actors in history, my goodness.
And you'll tune in next week with popcorn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This was the worst acted and written ep in series history
This episode had some bad scenes but nothing as bad as season 3's worst moments

Taking forever and a day to kill Lobos :gucci:

Ghost deliberately leaving fingerprints on Greg's window :snoop:

Lala might snitch on everybody if Tommy unstable ass don't kill her first.....which very well might happen at the rate of his current body count :merchant:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Episode was terrible

Kanan has been completely diabolical and yet all of a sudden decided to grow a conscious :martin:

Why is it that Jukebox seemed to have it out more for Ghost than Kanan and its Kanan who did 10 years and almost got killed by Ghost :comeon:

Maybe I missed something last season but that pedophile story line just came way tf outta left field:gucci:

And Tasha accepted money from white dude with no paperwork.. But all of a sudden Ghost is contractually obligated to work for/partner up with him to pay it off :dwillhuh::comeon::beli:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not my man Julio...

giphy.gif

On a good note the pointless utterly fukking retarded 50/Riq storyline finally died...In conclusion the same man that killed his own son grew a heart for the nikka son that put him in a cage...:heh:

Not sure how this robbing Tommy shyt gon play out now...Tommy now got his excuse to split from ghost...
the only reason he killed his son was because his son was weak. he looks at Ghosts son as the one he wanted but never had...thats why he grew a heart. Sean never ran licks with Kanan...Riq did

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My biggest beef with this episode was...

...WHY DIDNT ANYONE KNOW GHOST WAS OUT!?!? :mindblown:

Every major ally of his was like "Oh he's out?" :dwillhuh:

It would have been big news.
homies daughter crying at school made front page headlines...but the release of Ghost ...acquitted for killing an FBI agent wasnt all over the news ...hmm.

Last edited: