came in here to say this...

fonziejumpsshark3sl.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I thought Tariq and Raina were suppose to be fraternal twins as in same age. So idk about him being Kanan's. Also I thought the whole Tariq and Kanan thing made sense. Apart of why Kanan was so mad was because he felt Ghost stole his son from him. Shawn was loyal to Ghost and saw him as a father figure. That burned Kanan to the core, I'm assuming all the shyt Kanan was doing with Tariq was to basically have the son he never had. He even help set up Tariq losing his virginity. He in his mind had moments with Tariq he never had with his own son. Even getting Tariq into stealing and hitting licks that's what Kanan would have wanted to do with shawn had he not gone to jail.
U make 100% sense

But

Ghost cost him his freedom.
Ghost stole his son in his eyes
And another small thing GHOST TRIED TO KILL HIM. Everyday Kanan gotta see his wounds.

Ghost & Kanan scenes turned into a buddy cop movie:dahell:

U go through the back..

Here take this gun..

Last edited:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Julio didn't deserve to go out like that.

Trash ass gang couldn't even kill him one on one. nikka would've took out all three if homeboy didn't nick a major artery from behind. No wonder Julio left them trash ass nikkas :childplease: In hindsight Julio should've just ran after killing the first one and knocking the second one down.
But instead he cut a 90's wwe promo

"You wanna piece of me"
:scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I know I'm guilty of it as well, but sometimes we overthink these episodes. Kinda like how Tasha blew two milly in like a matter of weeks and didn't spend a dime on her kids tuition to the school. Even Ghost was like "bytch, we didn't spend it on bail, is there something I need to know?"
hold up i forgot the bail money ...And she took money from Stern on top of that :dead: and she said "You not gonna let him beat you right? :troll: "....

Why do nikkas hate Angela again?

How the fukk does Tommy figure out where Holly's uncle is in an hour? :dahell:

I was going to say Waze :ld: but then realized Tommy doesn't have his fukking phone with him. And his car didn't have a Nav :russ:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
What wasn't clear if the serbs brought tommy over to whack him or if they just realised he killed milan when he mentioned it at the table and then they brought ol boy over from new york as well.

tasha had 2 milli and she took money from stern :scust: . what a nasty bytch :gurl:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That episode was :whew:
- thought julio was going to :cape:out of that hit. Damn shame he went out like achilies :damn:
- wasnt really sure about that chicago arc. Its like the serbs had no idea what happened to milan :dahell: And why would tommy bring that up so casually over dinner:heh:
- im kinda happy they brought stern back. He got the perfect combo of :mjpls:&:wrist: to be a great troll:lolbron:
- why talk about money, thats so gauche:troll:
- im sorry but that whole kanan scene was :wtf:
- he got no problem killing his son cuz he was too soft. But hes willing to kill his own cuz, that saved his life, and let ghost live after ghost shot him up, left him in a furnace to die, sent him to jail, and stole his whole steeze:wtf::dahell::shaq2: