Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is what I feared might happen as it got deeper with seasons there was way too much going on. Power was on a fast 70 mph and it worked but this ep was 100+ and speeding.

This should have been a ghost focused episode with him coming home
After the show there's actually a game of thrones like inside the episode

This episode was actually supposed to be 100% Tommy. I think that's why everything was just thrown in so fast. It wasn't supposed to be there in the first place

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Julio didn't deserve to go out like that.

Trash ass gang couldn't even kill him one on one. nikka would've took out all three if homeboy didn't nick a major artery from behind. No wonder Julio left them trash ass nikkas :childplease: In hindsight Julio should've just ran after killing the first one and knocking the second one down.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tryna think why all of a sudden Kanan has sympathy for Tariq

This whole time anytime Tariq confided in him, he never gave advice or tried to console him. He gave him lean

Told him to steal a pair of kicks out of jimmy jazz

Had him being an accomplice to home robberies

Why all of a sudden the change of heart?

I know they're gonna try to explain it but right now, makes no sense
That's how some nikkas show their affections.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ok, so that episode sucked.

It looks likethe Kanan-Tariq storyline finally ran itself out but damn did it end in the worse way possible. It's kinda like the ghost trial last week where after all the build up and a seemingly methodical unraveling of the plot it just sorta ended.this one was worse because at least the ghost in jail plot managed to progress in a satisfying way in spite of ending abruptly. The Kanan - Tariq shyt just happened...they spent most of this season building it on the side just for it to play out like a straight to DVD action movie when they finally got to the meat of the issue.

This is my biggest gripe of the season. There was so many slow burning plot points that are developed methodically yet when they get 75% completed then it just flames out in the end. based on the preview for next weeks episode the sandoval/mole storyline is gonna end in the same kinda fashion, dropping the subtely and having him go psycho.

Also they're kinda overdoing it with the pointless killings. whats worse is they keep killing off characters who are the most interesting/unpredictable parts of the plotline.

- Jukebox was the wildcard in Kanan - Tariq and was the only one focused on the ransom and revenge. Dead after we finally learned the first thing about her.
-Julio had the most interesting development in Dre's activities last episode, died a pitiful death an episode later
- Holly abusive stepdad....don't even remember hearing about him but hey, what's another pointless unpunished murder?
- Homeland security agent that could have made the greg case unravel in a slower yet more dramatic way, murdered unceremoniously and forgotten.

This dude came out and preformed at a Wale concert a couple months ago lol.

Wasn't good
I don't think the kanan Tariq story is over. He still could spiral out of control and go to kanan to put him on game. That lil nikka going to end up selling drugs just like his dad.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I can't offer anything else to add about this episode that hasn't already been discussed, so I'll talk about the upcoming episodes.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that Teresi is not Tommy's father as it seems to be implied and inferred by a lot of viewers. I think Teresi knows of Tommy's dad and perhaps ran with him back in the day.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryna think why all of a sudden Kanan has sympathy for Tariq

This whole time anytime Tariq confided in him, he never gave advice or tried to console him. He gave him lean

Told him to steal a pair of kicks out of jimmy jazz

Had him being an accomplice to home robberies

Why all of a sudden the change of heart?

I know they're gonna try to explain it but right now, makes no sense

You can care about a person and have them committing crimes. That's the basis of many a criminal enterprise. It's the basis of Kanaan and Ghost's relationship. It wasn't all of a sudden, they sold him being fond of dude for a while. I believe Jukebox even said something about it at some point.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't offer anything else to add about this episode that hasn't already been discussed, so I'll talk about the upcoming episodes.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that Teresi is not Tommy's father as it seems to be implied and inferred by a lot of viewers. I think Teresi knows of Tommy's dad and perhaps ran with him back in the day.

It went past implication when Ghost asked him about it. "Something like that" and Ghosts face all but confirmed it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanan tryna be on some piccolo shyt

piccolo_and_gohan_by_ruokdbz98.jpg

Glad to see that im not only one that thought this episode was trash. Just unraveling all the plots they been building on in the most anticlimactic fashion possible
That's the tragedy here.

There is no way Ghost and Kanan first meeting since the fire should have been so flat and anticlimatic. shyt played out as if ghost was getting shook down by a random teenager with a gun
Yeah I mean the nikka is sleeping on your couch every night, he sitting on millions, you consider him family and she didn't ask him. That was dumb.

she needed clean money only for the kids tuition