Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
BTW, at this point I think we all need to come to an agreement that Power airs Sunday at 12 am......I don't see why we need to put spoiler tags on something that is available onDemand/Starz App for everyone at that time.

Every single post in this thread for the past 2 hours since it's been available is about episode 6 but we're all clicking the spoiler tab.....It really doesn't make sense. I doubt anyone is even reading this thread if they haven't seen it yet.

Yeah I'm with you if it's after 12AM EST on Saturday just keep ya ass out the thread because we should be able to speak freely because it's available to everyone at that point.

Only people that suffer are those watching them illegally.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas so damn critical :what:
Like wtf, this episode was the shyt all the way through. I have no beef with it at all.

Julio went out with a fight :salute:

Jukebox death was kinda random, but I was tired of her angry black woman vibes so :yeshrug:

I'm a lil thrown off by kanan's face turn. He's been the heel of the whole show. Otherwise great episode.

This was not a good episode fam. Majority of folks agree and it goes beyond nitpicky criticisms.

None of the characters behaved in a way that we've grown to expect from them. Tommy, Ghost, Kanan, Julio, etc.

Even Tariq was acting naive as fukk. But I give him a pass because at least it's consistent with how he's been written.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They're twins? :dahell:

Yes. Not all twins look alike.

I enjoyed the episode. Power has been all about double crossing the entire series.

Kannan loved Tariq like he was the son he always wanted.

Jukebox was an evil, evil person that deserved to die.

Julio went down swinging, but never acted like a boss. Always unsure of himself and easily took people's words instead of trusting his own instinct.

Dre has to get his. Hopefully next week he gets killed by Tommy.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas so damn critical :what:
Like wtf, this episode was the shyt all the way through. I have no beef with it at all.

Julio went out with a fight :salute:

Jukebox death was kinda random, but I was tired of her angry black woman vibes so :yeshrug:

I'm a lil thrown off by kanan's face turn. He's been the heel of the whole show. Otherwise great episode.
Spoiler tag homie

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I didn't think the episode was bad though. We just aren't used to so many storylines ending so fast.

1)We knew Julio would die because of something Dre instigated. A few episodes ago Julio in the interrogation stated Ghost made a deal that got him out.

2)We knew Tommy would face a near death in Chicago. Him being drunk and so talkative wasn't out of character either. Him finding Holly uncle house was random...the killing wasn't.

3)Kanan has always been about getting paper and he still rolls like the young guy when he got locked up, which is why he so willing to do small jobs for the coin. It was rather obvious he wouldn't kill Tariq since he was getting way too attached. Even he was surprised when Jukebox showed back up after Ghost got out....because that was never his plan. he just wants money.

Not sure what you guys was expecting.