Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They were building up Ghost finding out Kanaan wasn't dead and was hanging with his kid all season only for them to have this anticlimactic meeting of Kanaan coming up on him when his trying to get in the car :why:

Jukebox was a super interesting character with a lot of dimensions that they got rid of for no reason as well as Julio.

We better not get Tommy giving Ghost the cold shoulder for the 3rd time in 2 seasons.

This episode was BAAAADDDDDDDDD but hopefully there is a payoff

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
All I gotta say is Kill Dre-Z.
eWjEzBT.png

R.I.P. Julio :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas so damn critical :what:
Like wtf, this episode was the shyt all the way through. I have no beef with it at all.

Julio went out with a fight :salute:

Jukebox death was kinda random, but I was tired of her angry black woman vibes so :yeshrug:

I'm a lil thrown off by kanan's face turn. He's been the heel of the whole show. Otherwise great episode.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They were building up Ghost finding out Kanaan wasn't dead and was hanging with his kid all season only for them to have this anticlimactic meeting of Kanaan coming up on him when his trying to get in the car :why:

The bad part was, in the moment, Kanan didn't even tell Tariq why he was out to get Ghost in the first place.

I suspect Tariq will start hanging around Kanan, again, and maybe he'll tell him then. Either way, they should have handled that conversation in the standoff between Jukebox, Kanan and Ghost.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Y'all nikkas so damn critical :what:
Like wtf, this episode was the shyt all the way through. I have no beef with it at all.

Julio went out with a fight :salute:

Jukebox death was kinda random, but I was tired of her angry black woman vibes so :yeshrug:

I'm a lil thrown off by kanan's face turn. He's been the heel of the whole show. Otherwise great episode.

Only way they make up for Kanan's 180-degree turn is to insinuate that he's Tariq's father. :manny:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That shyt is NOT far fetched at all. I remember 50 tryna pull up on her at the pent house after she kicked Ghost out after finding out he was still fukking with Angie

When Tasha finds out Kanan is still alive, she's going to have that "talk" with Ghost, fearing that Kanan will spill the beans before her.

She was probably relieved when she first found out that nikka was dead.