Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Episode was predictable but still VERY good.

That Chicago storyline gonna be :damn:

Tommy has been carrying this season with his antics and storylines.

At some point, they have to find Holly's body.

At some point, Keisha will get pissed at his behavior and/or get knocked up by him.

At some point, they have to work through the Teresi storyline relative to Tommy.

Tommy's voice was on tape killing Ruiz and admitting to the Lobos killing. Who knows if other copies exist?

Tommy did kill an NSA employee right in front of Proctor.

Tommy will be on a mission to kill Dre once he finds out he's been lying about Kanan and had Julio setup.

Tommy is now in bed deep with the Serbs.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
BTW, at this point I think we all need to come to an agreement that Power airs Sunday at 12 am......I don't see why we need to put spoiler tags on something that is available onDemand/Starz App for everyone at that time.

Every single post in this thread for the past 2 hours since it's been available is about episode 6 but we're all clicking the spoiler tab.....It really doesn't make sense. I doubt anyone is even reading this thread if they haven't seen it yet.
fukk that spoiler tag nonsense. Niccas should know not to enter this thread if they haven't watched the latest episode.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
BTW, at this point I think we all need to come to an agreement that Power airs Sunday at 12 am......I don't see why we need to put spoiler tags on something that is available onDemand/Starz App for everyone at that time.

Every single post in this thread for the past 2 hours since it's been available is about episode 6 but we're all clicking the spoiler tab.....It really doesn't make sense. I doubt anyone is even reading this thread if they haven't seen it yet.

exactly. no need to even come into this thread on Sunday if you haven't seen the episode yet :russ: