Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The problem with your statement, this story line was done on Law & Order: SVU based on a true story Where a young whiteboy killed an elderly whitewoman and was in her apartment for 7 months before her cousin decided to check up on his functioning, independent Cousin. Sometimes you have to concede your argument because sometimes our own ignorance can't handle cognitive dissonance.

Yeah it could happen, but why would Kanan be dumb enough to do something that could easily get him caught and sent to prison for life?

I understand it's just a TV show and doesn't need to be nitpicked, but it is a discussion thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Little rascals came out in 94 breh this fake af:pachaha:
giphy.gif

Can't believe I fell for that shyt.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You already admitted that you didn't even watch every episode of Breaking Bad, so I can't even take your criticism of the show too serious. There weren't any gymnastics with that show that had to be done for me to understand that show. There weren't any "crap" episodes... the show didn't have any filler episodes. So me reading this, is just telling me, you really don't know what you're talking about.

There's nothing to revisit Power for IMO. This show isn't some cerebral thinking man's show, plus there too much new great content available to be watching anything over... let alone something as simple as Power.

To each their own tho.
I would agree that at this point , power is not on the level of breaking bad, but cmon breh no filler episodes?

They had 1 episode where the entire episode was them stuck out in the middle of the desert trying to get the mobile jump started

They had another episode where the entire episode they were trying to kill a fly in the super lab.

They def had filler episodes :pachaha;:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would agree that at this point , power is not on the level of breaking bad, but cmon breh no filler episodes?

They had 1 episode where the entire episode was them stuck out in the middle of the desert trying to get the mobile jump started

They had another episode where the entire episode they were trying to kill a fly in the super lab.

They def had filler episodes :pachaha;:
:lolbron:

I'll give you 2 episodes out of 5 seasons of piff. And while a lot of people didn't like the fly episode, it still served a purpose in character development for both Walt and Jesse.

:manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How do we even know that Julio knows who Kannan is? Memory a little foggy but Kannan been in jail longer than Julio been on the team right?
because.........

on the next on preview... Julio confronts Dre and says "I saw you talking to Kannan in there"