Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
How do we even know that Julio knows who Kannan is? Memory a little foggy but Kannan been in jail longer than Julio been on the team right?

Tommy introduced Julio to Kanan in the wash n fold after he got out. He was in the process of telling Tommy about Ghost going to Miami to kill pink shoes but hesitated because he didn't know who Kanan was but Tommy said it was cool to talk in front of him cause he used to run wit him and ghost.
Kanan called Dre and sent him to Miami after that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Something about her is sexy...or at least it was in that jogging scene :heh: she probably has the most "I'm a nasty bytch" face of the women in the show outside of Soo.

Glad I'm not the only that sees this. Angie looks like that time that let you nut on her face. :shaq:

I felt the same way about Ollie's mom in Arrow. Gotta be a nasty milf on the low.

Last edited:
Daps
Tommy introduced Julio to Kanan in the wash n fold after he got out. He was in the process of telling Tommy about Ghost going to Miami to kill pink shoes but hesitated because he didn't know who Kanan was but Tommy said it was cool to talk in front of him cause he used to run wit him and ghost.
Kanan called Dre and sent him to Miami after that

Good looking out my G. I completely forgot about that. Pretty much Julio doesn't know him like that...to know that he is a threat. Or know that he is supposed to be dead.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
To all the nikkas that say Power's writing is ridiculous then Breaking Bad is the king of that shyt. You mean to tell me a cancer stricken chemistry teacher teams up with a Slim Shady meth head to create pure blue meth and takes on biker gangs and a drug kingpin meanwhile keeping it a secret from his wife.:shaq2: And his brother in law is a federal agent.:rudy: And becomes the biggest supplier of blue meth in the southwest.:stopitslime: nikka please. :childplease:
This is where I think the wire ruined a lot of people's minds when it comes to writing. The wire was drawn out nothing ever seemed far fetched. Power is a fast over version of that but it's done beautifully. There's only been 3-4 scenes where I had the :childplease: face. Matter of fact there hasn't been one event in this show that doesn't have a back story or hasn't been explained. I love this show I don't know what else these people want :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You're more of a fan of this show than I am breh.

I feel like the show could have been executed much better than this. No need to bullshyt through anything. It's an opinion.

Maybe I have a higher standard for stuff that I watch than most, maybe you enjoy fukkery without any thinking applied. I cannot watch a show and just take what is given to me at face value... you call it nitpicking, it's just how I process what I'm consuming

:hubie:
You're doing too much

I do think Bb is better than Power but Power is highly entertaining and that's the only thing that matters

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Different shows, different goals. This show is doing something right. However, this Kanan shyt is dumb and distracting. We just have to watch to see where it goes. I'm interested.
The ending of this kanan/tariq storyline will determine if it was a waste of time or not:manny:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
For all the Critics that can write better than the power writers is funny to me. Every Show has plot holes because of pacing and moving the story along, that is and always has been a given. But anyways those Power Writers are getting noticed this is like the 3rd or 4th one to get an opportunity outside of Power working with big time actors, movies or studios. But I'll let you coli nikkas cook.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Crazy shyt about angela's sister, I always had a thing for her since I saw her on OITNB, because I love older women. But then I saw she is only 36yrs old, soon as I saw that i caught a flacid, she aged like a white woman.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
For all the Critics that can write better than the power writers is funny to me. Every Show has plot holes because of pacing and moving the story along, that is and always has been a given. But anyways those Power Writers are getting noticed this is like the 3rd or 4th one to get an opportunity outside of Power working with big time actors, movies or studios. But I'll let you coli nikkas cook.

Why aren't you cats so defensive? If you acknowledge the plot has holes then why get mad/frustrated because people call it out? Nobody is hating on the writers but it is what it is. The show is on soap opera levels as far as the plot. That doesn't mean it's not entertaining. The writing could be a lot better tho.

Btw, the rock is not a real actor.