Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
nikkas flood the thread with half thought out criticisms then get mad when people point out how stupid they are

b-b-but the people complaining about complaining

Got nikkas up here dumb enough to donate to Umar but in here trying to be five steps ahead of a television show.

tenor.gif

The levels of stupidity on display in this thread would be hilarious if most of these dummies werent 100 percent serious. Cats are obtuse as fukk. :snoop: let a white bytch be flying a dragon in "westros" though or a zombie take over of the world go down. They ain't questioning shyt :stopitslime:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...yregion/dying-alone-in-new-york-city.amp.html

"You can die in such anonymity in New York,” he likes to say. “We’ve had instances of people dead for months. No one finds them, no one misses them.”

Doesn't the show take place in NYC? You have real life police officers, fire fighters, lawyers and other professionals stating u can die in anonymity in NYC but cats are in here arguing about the validity of the show. :jbhmm::dead:

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf @beaniemac @Cave Savage

Thats because they not from NY. My moms and cousins be checking in on elderly people weekly because someone can kill over and not even a neighbor will knock on the door until they a body start stinking and they wanna ask if u smell that

Btw did ghost and tommy acknowledge last season that there wasnt a body in the fire or a funeral for kanaan? Cause a heavy street nikkas enemies will even show up at the wake to smack the body to make sure he dont flinch

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...yregion/dying-alone-in-new-york-city.amp.html

"You can die in such anonymity in New York,” he likes to say. “We’ve had instances of people dead for months. No one finds them, no one misses them.”

Doesn't the show take place in NYC? You have real life police officers, fire fighters, lawyers and other professionals stating u can die in anonymity in NYC but cats are in here arguing about the validity of the show. :jbhmm::dead:

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf @beaniemac @Cave Savage

I'm not denying that people die without being discovered for a while.

But I find it hard to believe that someone would draw attention to the same apartment they killed an old lady in.

Last edited:
Daps
Thats because they not from NY. My moms and cousins be checking in on elderly people weekly because someone can kill over and not even a neighbor will knock on the door until they a body start stinking and they wanna ask if u smell that

Btw did ghost and tommy acknowledge last season that there wasnt a body in the fire or a funeral for kanaan? Cause a heavy street nikkas enemies will even show up at the wake to smack the body to make sure he dont flinch

:duck:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dope episode. When Ghost killed Charlie Murphy I was like :mindblown: noOOooOOooOoh Ghost you fukked up. But Teresi came right on time to help Ghost clean up. I think he switched up because he saw what Ghost was capable of. Ghost would have killed the brotha and Teresi.
Even though Angela did the right thing and got Ghost free it is still fukk that bytch. :birdman:

Tasha and LeKeisha looked so sexy in this episode. :noah: Tommy is in the worst position any man can be. You smashing a broad who you ain't feeling but she is getting attached to you.:francis: I wonder why the Albanians in Chicago is calling for him? :jbhmm: Sandoval is such a fukk nikka. I laughed when Proctor was like "Yeah right.:rudy:" When Angela wanted to shake his hand. When got said he was a buisness man I almost was expecting him to do a Hov and say "I'm not a buisness man imma BUISNESS man:smugbiden:". Sterns bytch ass is back. Since Tasha accepted the money Truth is under his control......again.:aicmon: I think Ghost will sacrifice Truth. He will plant drugs and have Stern take the fall. Julio saw Kanan. I wonder if he will tell Ghost now that he is free. Silver wants to smash Tasha. The way he said "I'm the nikka that stands in the way between you and the needle." Was too smug. nikka sounds like Bomani Jones. :stopitslime: And dumbass Tariq go:ohhh:t kidnapped again. Honestly I don't know why Kanan and Jukebox just go around tell Ruiz crew what really happen? Plus doesn't Kanan need a connect? Kidnapping Ghost son sounds counterproductive. Anyway dope episode and can't wait for next week episode.
He's the non gay Bomani. fukk Sliva

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
Bet not nary one if these nikkas had a problem with Walter White leaving incriminating evidence in his fukking bathroom, let alone a godamn highschool chemistry teacher becoming a drug kingpin though.

"Its GOAT television breh! :ohlawd:"

shyt doesn't even have replay value if we keeping it a buck but let me stop before I start drowning in these dudes tears
You know that Walter White ice is colder :mjpls:

Breaking Bad had an extremely unbelievable premise, multiple episodes of absolutely nothing going on, big plot holes, and even have people questioning if the entire series was a dream after the last episode :mjlol: But I've never read one complaint from these people about "writing". :mjpls:

A show about a chemistry teacher becoming a kingpin in Cartel Land while fighting cancer and evading his DEA brother in law warrants no writing criticism, but a show about a black, intelligent drug dealer trying to go straight turns everyone into Aaron Sorkin :jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
You know that Walter White ice is colder :mjpls:

Breaking Bad had an extremely unbelievable premise, multiple episodes of absolutely nothing going on, big plot holes, and even have people questioning if the entire series was a dream after the last episode :mjlol: But I've never read one complaint from these people about "writing". :mjpls:

A show about a chemistry teacher becoming a kingpin in Cartel Land while fighting cancer and evading his DEA brother in law warrants no writing criticism, but a show about a black, intelligent drug dealer trying to go straight turns everyone into Aaron Sorkin :jbhmm:
What are you saying exactly?

Power = Breaking Bad?
Power > Breaking Bad?

:sas1:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
To all the nikkas that say Power's writing is ridiculous then Breaking Bad is the king of that shyt. You mean to tell me a cancer stricken chemistry teacher teams up with a Slim Shady meth head to create pure blue meth and takes on biker gangs and a drug kingpin meanwhile keeping it a secret from his wife.:shaq2: And his brother in law is a federal agent.:rudy: And becomes the biggest supplier of blue meth in the southwest.:stopitslime: nikka please. :childplease:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you saying exactly?

Power = Breaking Bad?
Power > Breaking Bad?

:sas1:
I enjoy Power much more than I enjoyed Breaking Bad. I haven't revisited Breaking Bad since it ended, not to say that I won't at some point.

I was able to watch all of Breaking Bad minus the last season on Netflix, so I was able to skip through a lot of the garbage and boring episodes. The last season was a chore to watch in real time.

My point is that people use a microscope to watch Power that they don't use watching BB, Walking Dead, etc.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I'm not denying that people die without being discovered for a while.

But I find it hard to believe that someone would draw attention to the same apartment they killed an old lady in.
The problem with your statement, this story line was done on Law & Order: SVU based on a true story Where a young whiteboy killed an elderly whitewoman and was in her apartment for 7 months before her cousin decided to check up on his functioning, independent Cousin. Sometimes you have to concede your argument because sometimes our own ignorance can't handle cognitive dissonance.