Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show, while entertaining, isn't too deep. There's alot of plot holes. but as far as this part goes, the entire prosecution team doesn't have to watch the video tapes, but the defense is allowed to watch, so it's a matter of time before it all came out.

This is the part I'm talking about. Either
A) They arent very thorough if nobody else at least watched the whole tape to see if he actually went by the bar
B) Scandova aint even trying to cover his tracks if all it takes is for someone to watch the tape to see he never went near the bar.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So angela just goes back to the tape and discovers he didn't do with no more evidence other then the drunken word of the defendants lawyer?

You'd think if your going to try give a man the death penalty you'd watch the whole tape and make sure the pictures and evidence matches up.

Can someone explain to me what part I missed because I didn't get the end?
What are you asking? The bar setup had changed from when when he was last at Truth and was arrested despite never going near the bar.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What was in that video that made Angela believe Ghost didnt hide the gun at the club?

the containers on the bar were still in the exact same spot when the FEDS "found" the gun in ghost's bar....on the tape u clearly see ghost never even went over to the bar in the back of his office that night so he could not have put the gun in the drawer....which means someone (Sandoval) planted the gun when the security cams were down......:francis:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • How does the FBI not check the footage of Ghost not planting it? lol. Unless Sandoval was the one who checked it..his name was on it as the last guy who viewed it.
  • I still think Sandoval will survive, Agent Donvan will be the guy to go down and Sandoval will push towards it.
  • Both Tasha and Lala need to stay in their lanes and just shutup, I have a feeling one of them will do something stupid.
  • Ghost owned Tommy's father but the story is definitely not ending here, the guy is way too desperate to save his wife.
  • Dre is playing for 5 different teams, god damn..can't trust this dude.
  • I am going to stick with my theory about Tariq getting arrested soon, there is no way to save this guy and Kannan's best revenge would be to ruin Tariqs life

This all I'm saying. They pulling all these legal stunts trying not to get wrecked by Turtle and nobody thought:jbhmm: maybe we(as in multiple people) should actually watch the tape:heh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lmao, breh I said before I get that part. They made that pretty plain to see in the show.

To put it more plainly I guess I feel it bad storytelling (even by Power's standards) that all she had to is rewatch the tape and look at where they said the evidence was found and :ohhh: he really didn't do it.

shyt and intern with access to the recording could have watched that and found that out if that's all it took.

I mean I don't know fully how investigations work for a murder trail. But I would assume multiple people would review the whole tape where they found the murder weapon before the trail and presented it to the jury. Imagine if angie didn't go look at it again and they showed up to trail.

"Well ladies and gentleman as you can clearly see in the footage of the night in question the defendant going over to the bar ..."
Jury -:whoo:

"wait hold on I know its here some where"

Jury :patrice:

Prosecutor looks at Scamdoval

Scandavol :dame:

Looks at Angie

Angie :mjcry:

Ghost Attorney :mjlol:

Ghost :sas2:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you asking? The bar setup had changed from when when he was last at Truth and was arrested despite never going near the bar.

Im asking why was it so easy to uncover the truth by just watching the film. I get the answer I just felt it was too easy.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Tommie done gone from a charismatic G to a straight up psychopath without Ghost keeping him in check

Tarique the dumbest kid alive

Angela been stupid

This show must be what soap operas are like for housewives. You know the characters are stupid, you know half of it don't make sense, but you keep watching