Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
that nikka Tommy love stabbing people :russ:
and he been a damn psychopath since day 1

:gucci:nikkas trippin on the video of Ghost in the club must be slow cause that shyt was not that hard to figure out.
:mindblown:He never went to the bar so he couldn't have put a gun there. That's all she needed to see to realize he's innocent

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tommys a wild boy :pachaha:
FED boy got dealt with
giphy.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also that boy Tariq is playing his role pretty well. If he's making y'all mad then you know he's doing it right. I used to work with teenagers and for many of them, that's all they want to do: make the adult mad.

I need to drop a thread about that job because Tariq is bringing back a lot of memories.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Proctor isn't going anywhere...

With a murder case on him from tommy and tommy fearing he still might go down, proctor someway will feed the brother info to get ghost off..

However i wouldn't be surprised by Angela switching sides and defending ghost and both ride off in the sunset

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
shyt is getting crazy. Lala damn is a freak. Her body is on point but Tommy's post nut clarity face was hilarious. She looked soo good in this episode. Dre is a snake ass nikka. Lying about Julio. Shaking his hand like he was cool. Then next thing you he is cool with Kanan. He really has no end goal. At this point he knows where he lay his head. He should get somebody to follow Kanan to see his movements and kill him. Also it looks like he is gonna hook up the Dominican dude with Julio's Asian broad.
Beecher getting killed is going to have major implications. One is since Proctor removed the body he will be reported missing. Next is he will have been the last person to talk to him so shyt is going to be real. Him holding the recording also saves Ghost and Tommy's life for now. But Sandoval talked to him and will probably try to contact him and find out he is missing. Tasha looked sexy as well. And she is holding Ghost down like a true ride or die chick. Although the lawyer c00n is pushing himself upon her based on the preview for next week's episode. Tariq is so lame. Drinking lean with nikkas in their 30s. Kanan is in a house party full of underage/barely legal broads.:sitdown: It would be funny if Tariq makes that girl pregnant :russ: The Teresi dude is most def Tommy's dad. Also even though Ghost ended the extortion that won't be the last we see of him. He is desperate for his wife to get better. He might start some shyt with Ghost in jail. Having random nikkas jump him. The black FBI agent almost backed out on Proctor:russ:. Man why do I have a feeling they will think he is the mole. Oh well he is a self hating c00n.:yeshrug: I wonder what Angela will do with that surveillance footage. Will she give it to Silver behind the scenes to aid his case for Ghost? Or will she do her own investigation to take down Sandoval? Also I hope Tariq dies of a lean overdose on some ASAP Yams shyt. He is so annoying. :francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Proctor isn't going anywhere...

With a murder case on him from tommy and tommy fearing he still might go down, proctor someway will feed the brother info to get ghost off..

However i wouldn't be surprised by Angela switching sides and defending ghost and both ride off in the sunset
If Ghost gets back with Angela after all this he will go down as the most p*ssy whipped nikka in history. How the fukk you go back to the chick who arrested you in your club, frames you for killing a cop, have your house searched while your kids are watching, have you in jail suffering beat downs from COs,leads you getting extorted, then she tells your wife to turn on you, then on top of that you face the death penalty with your daughter finding out, then your assets are frozen? Nah their relationship is over. Even if she helps him get free, he can't trust her cuz she could do this all over again. If he goes back with her it would be :gucci: and :dead: at the same time.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
exactly..

they pulled up with 2 white ladies notice them and the vehicle & then they steal a flatscreen in broad daylight, so when tarik left his boys house, u telling me the kid didn't notice a big flat screen missing... come on now

at least have 50 story line be around getting another crew set up and looking to take out tommy and the other dealers..

Problem was they shoulda kept 50 in Jukebox city the whole season 3 and let him do crimes there and build money and connects and then this season he comes back to rage a war against Ghost