Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I understand that. My question how come no one else looked into it or reviewed the tape? And even if sandoval edited it or covered it up, why leave such an easy way to get caught if all someone has to do is just rewatch the thing.:heh:

Yea I understand the part where she finds out he didn't do it. I'm just confused how easy it was to figure out. All she had to do is rewatch the tape and look at some pictures. I was hoping it was a little deeper than that.

DUDE HE WAS CHARGED WITH MURDER
WELL BEFORE THE GUN WAS PLANTED.

SHE GATHERED THE EVIDENCE
AND CHARGED HIM WITH MURDER HERSELF.

THE GUN WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

SANDOVAL GOT GREEDY
AND THATS WHATS GONNA GET HIM CAUGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I understand that. My question how come no one else looked into it or reviewed the tape? And even if sandoval edited it or covered it up, why leave such an easy way to get caught if all someone has to do is just rewatch the thing.:heh:

Yea I understand the part where she finds out he didn't do it. I'm just confused how easy it was to figure out. All she had to do is rewatch the tape and look at some pictures. I was hoping it was a little deeper than that.
The show, while entertaining, isn't too deep. There's alot of plot holes. but as far as this part goes, the entire prosecution team doesn't have to watch the video tapes, but the defense is allowed to watch, so it's a matter of time before it all came out.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What was in that video that made Angela believe Ghost didnt hide the gun at the club?
The fact that they found it underneath that sink or whatever it is near his bar yet on the tape he never went near the bar ever. Also she knows James/ghost wouldn't do anything that stupid such as keeping a murder weapon in his club. That shyt would have been tossed in the Manhattan bay.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DUDE HE WAS CHARGED WITH MURDER
WELL BEFORE THE GUN WAS PLANTED.

SHE GATHERED THE EVIDENCE
AND CHARGED HIM WITH MURDER HERSELF.

THE GUN WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

SANDOVAL GOT GREEDY
AND THATS WHATS GONNA GET HIM CAUGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

Lmao, breh I said before I get that part. They made that pretty plain to see in the show.

To put it more plainly I guess I feel it bad storytelling (even by Power's standards) that all she had to is rewatch the tape and look at where they said the evidence was found and :ohhh: he really didn't do it.

shyt and intern with access to the recording could have watched that and found that out if that's all it took.

I mean I don't know fully how investigations work for a murder trail. But I would assume multiple people would review the whole tape where they found the murder weapon before the trail and presented it to the jury. Imagine if angie didn't go look at it again and they showed up to trail.

"Well ladies and gentleman as you can clearly see in the footage of the night in question the defendant going over to the bar ..."
Jury -:whoo:

"wait hold on I know its here some where"

Jury :patrice:

Prosecutor looks at Scandocal

Scandavol :dame:

Looks at Angie

Angie :mjcry:

Ghost Attorney :mjlol:

Ghost :sas2:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
  • How does the FBI not check the footage of Ghost not planting it? lol. Unless Sandoval was the one who checked it..his name was on it as the last guy who viewed it.
  • I still think Sandoval will survive, Agent Donvan will be the guy to go down and Sandoval will push towards it.
  • Both Tasha and Lala need to stay in their lanes and just shutup, I have a feeling one of them will do something stupid.
  • Ghost owned Tommy's father but the story is definitely not ending here, the guy is way too desperate to save his wife.
  • Dre is playing for 5 different teams, god damn..can't trust this dude.
  • I am going to stick with my theory about Tariq getting arrested soon, there is no way to save this guy and Kannan's best revenge would be to ruin Tariqs life

Dre is:
Team Ghost
Team Truth
Team Daugher
Team Tariq
Team Kanan
Team Tommy
Team Julio
Team Narcotics

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
dope ep......

LaLa not givin a fukk about savin her marriage in this ep...

SpiffyDapperCollardlizard.gif

Ghost gettin back leverage over white dude in jail.....:myman:

the black FED goin off on Proctor...:mjlol:

speakin of that...anybody else notice the look on the bailiff's face when the black FED cursed proctor out?....somebody plz post that shyt...guarantee you his face was coli smiley worthy....:lolbron: