Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Great episode

The white man in jail possibly killed Tommy's father or is toms father

The black agent testifying was :lolbron: "See, the angry Black man"

That scene when Kanan/Silm was talkin to the underage girl about Tariq was awkward

Keisha/LaLa :ehh:
Speaking of, Keisha is worried about Tommy not being there for her and her son but where is the father :hhh:
Why was Keisha calling Tasha when she should be calling Tommy? See, Keisha fukkin Tommy out of jealousy & for free :francis: He has no feelings for her because he still loves Holly. After they had sex, his reaction the post nut clarity tho :troll:

When Proctor wasn't able to defend Ghost, a tear came out my left eye, no pun intended @ATearInMyEye

shyt hit the fan when Angela watched the surveillance tape... I told yall nikkas she was going to see it

and where is Councilman Rashad Tate?
:patrice: who is the councilman?

You be really analyzing this shyt.

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
That doesn't really answer my question. How did she find out by just looking at the tape and pictures? No one else watched the whole thing before putting a man on trail for murder?

Look, Power is my favorite show and I enjoyed the episode but theres got to be more than her just rechecking the tape and evidence. Even by Power's standards that's pretty weak/illogical.
No real need to watch the whole tape, only the timeline of Gregs death to Ghost arrest. Ghost never went near the bar, at any point so how did he hide the gun? Angie knows now he didn't. To be honest I don't recall any episode of Ghost being at the bar...it's for show imo.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No real need to watch the whole tape, only the timeline of Gregs death to Ghost arrest. Ghost never went near the bar, at any point so how did he hide the gun? Angie knows now he didn't. To be honest I don't recall any episode of Ghost being at the bar...it's for show imo.
Oh that's what happened. :jbhmm: How Angela gonna fix this now. She better start apologizing for getting Ghost in so much shyt and give him head the next conjugal visit :deadmanny:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
How did Angela know that Ghost didn't have that Gun though? :patrice: Also who is the councilman?

You be really analyzing this shyt.

Watch the last 20 mins
Larenz Tate

This show is predictable as hell, everyone knew she was gonna find the evidence bruh. U ain't no Sherlock :mjlol:

But your watchin this predictable show and responded to me so. :yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was in that video that made Angela believe Ghost didnt hide the gun at the club?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Watch the last 20 mins
Larenz Tate

But your watchin this predictable show and responded to me so. :yeshrug:
Just because it's predictable doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. Just doesn't require deep thought to figure out what's going on since everything is so telegraphed.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT CLEARLY SAID
MIKE SANDOVAL VIEWED THE TAPE...

HES THE SAME GUY WHO PLANTED THE GUN.

THATS HOW HES GONNA GET CAUGHT UP.
:devil:
:evil:

I understand that. My question how come no one else looked into it or reviewed the tape? And even if sandoval edited it or covered it up, why leave such an easy way to get caught if all someone has to do is just rewatch the thing.:heh:

Yea I understand the part where she finds out he didn't do it. I'm just confused how easy it was to figure out. All she had to do is rewatch the tape and look at some pictures. I was hoping it was a little deeper than that.