Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka said forced bullshyt.. 50 is the fukking executive producer.. He gets paid if he on screen or not.. You really think he just made up a story line for himself or the Ghost raising his son so he gonna raise Ghost son was the plan from day one?
50 ain't worried about being paid, he's worried about being in the spotlight. Yeah, they're CLEARLY forcing the whole storyline of Kanaan for the sake of 50 himself.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how true these are, but here are the upcoming episode summaries of power

read at your own risk

33 5 "Don't Thank Me" TBA TBA July 23, 2017 TBD
With tensions high after Proctor's disqualification, Silver warns Ghost that Tasha may have to testify. Meanwhile, now aware of Ghost's innocence, Angela struggles to find a way to stop the prosecution. As Tommy faces mounting pressure from LaKeisha around their relationship and the weave shop, he's forced to come clean about his past. An old colleague resurfaces to offer Ghost and Tasha financial support with strings attached. And Teresi sets a plan in motion to eliminate Ghost, but things suddenly change when Ghost inadvertently proves he still has value.

34 6 "New Man" TBA TBA July 30, 2017 TBD
Returning to Truth -- and life as a free man -- Ghost finds himself trapped in a new business venture. Meanwhile, Tasha and LaKeisha plan to reopen the weave shop. Tommy escapes to Chicago for a meeting with the suppliers that takes an unexpected turn. Dre and Cristobal set a plan in motion to get rid of Julio. And with Ghost released from prison, Jukebox and Kanan revisit their plan to kidnap Tariq, sending Ghost on a wild chase to save him.

35 7 "You Lied to My Face" TBA TBA August 6, 2017 TBD
As Ghost moves forward with his new business venture, the entire St. Patrick family is thrust into a new role in the public eye. Tasha seeks out Silver's help and their relationship deepens. When Tommy returns to New York, Dre talks himself into a promotion. And when Mak tells the whole prosecution team they're suspended, they start to form new alliances to find and take down Greg's real killer.

36 8 "It's Done" TBA TBA August 13, 2017 TBD
When Ghost sees that the location for his new business is in a gang-infested area, he has to re-team with Tommy to clean it up. As Tommy threatens war with the Jimenez, his organization starts to destabilize. Feeling the clock ticking, Mike makes a last ditch effort to pin Greg's murder on someone else as Angela tries to rally a team to take him down. Tommy learns the truth about his family. And, unhappy at home, Tariq looks to some old friends for excitement.

37 9 "That Ain't Me" TBA TBA August 20, 2017 TBD
When Ghost realizes he's getting screwed in his new business deal, he starts playing dirty in the clean world. After meeting her new boss, Angela explores her other options. Dre makes big moves against Tommy's organization. Tommy gets proof about his family that paints Kate in a whole new light. And with people after him and his life spinning out of control, Tariq hatches a plan to escape.

38 10 "You Can't Fix This" TBA TBA August 27, 2017 TBD
When tragedy befalls the St. Patrick family, Ghost and Tommy seek retribution. Tasha tries to keep things together at home until she realizes it will be on her to prevent further disaster, causing her to seek help from an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Angela uses her own investigative skills and resources to figure out what Ghost is hiding and return of an old friend heralds a call to war.

List of Power episodes - Wikipedia

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 ain't worried about being paid, he's worried about being in the spotlight. Yeah, they're CLEARLY forcing the whole storyline of Kanaan for the sake of 50 himself.
He started this show... He could have played any part if you think about it. They ain't forcing shyt.. It's pressure from every angle for Ghost.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how true these are, but here are the upcoming episode summaries of power

read at your own risk

With tensions high after Proctor's disqualification, Silver warns Ghost that Tasha may have to testify. Meanwhile, now aware of Ghost's innocence, Angela struggles to find a way to stop the prosecution. As Tommy faces mounting pressure from LaKeisha around their relationship and the weave shop, he's forced to come clean about his past. An old colleague resurfaces to offer Ghost and Tasha financial support with strings attached. And Teresi sets a plan in motion to eliminate Ghost, but things suddenly change when Ghost inadvertently proves he still has value.

Returning to Truth -- and life as a free man -- Ghost finds himself trapped in a new business venture. Meanwhile, Tasha and LaKeisha plan to reopen the weave shop. Tommy escapes to Chicago for a meeting with the suppliers that takes an unexpected turn. Dre and Cristobal set a plan in motion to get rid of Julio. And with Ghost released from prison, Jukebox and Kanan revisit their plan to kidnap Tariq, sending Ghost on a wild chase to save him.

As Ghost moves forward with his new business venture, the entire St. Patrick family is thrust into a new role in the public eye. Tasha seeks out Silver's help and their relationship deepens. When Tommy returns to New York, Dre talks himself into a promotion. And when Mak tells the whole prosecution team they're suspended, they start to form new alliances to find and take down Greg's real killer.

When Ghost sees that the location for his new business is in a gang-infested area, he has to re-team with Tommy to clean it up. As Tommy threatens war with the Jimenez, his organization starts to destabilize. Feeling the clock ticking, Mike makes a last ditch effort to pin Greg's murder on someone else as Angela tries to rally a team to take him down. Tommy learns the truth about his family. And, unhappy at home, Tariq looks to some old friends for excitement.

When Ghost realizes he's getting screwed in his new business deal, he starts playing dirty in the clean world. After meeting her new boss, Angela explores her other options. Dre makes big moves against Tommy's organization. Tommy gets proof about his family that paints Kate in a whole new light. And with people after him and his life spinning out of control, Tariq hatches a plan to escape.

When tragedy befalls the St. Patrick family, Ghost and Tommy seek retribution. Tasha tries to keep things together at home until she realizes it will be on her to prevent further disaster, causing her to seek help from an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Angela uses her own investigative skills and resources to figure out what Ghost is hiding and return of an old friend heralds a call to war.

Ah shyt Kanan and Jukebox kills Tariq this season :snoop::francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
wrv00mz4d4y5.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwg this episode was ACTUALLY in all the sense lit..

Tommy was on a ROLL non stop, dudes acting is up there right now..

angela reaching top 5 bishes that gotta die a slow and painful death

lil riq hitting licks and smoking weed now lmaoooo.. his clown ass better hit that puzzy right

Kanan staring at riq like the osn he never killed :mjlol:

Ghost nearly getting choked out :to:

that whole angry black man scene in the courtroom :damn: that nikka SNAPPED !!! i was like shyt !!!!

tommy poking up jim careys brother up :damn:

LALA's titties :noah:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

read at your own risk

i wanna read this so bad but i wont

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If Ghost gets back with Angela after all this he will go down as the most p*ssy whipped nikka in history. How the fukk you go back to the chick who arrested you in your club, frames you for killing a cop, have your house searched while your kids are watching, have you in jail suffering beat downs from COs,leads you getting extorted, then she tells your wife to turn on you, then on top of that you face the death penalty with your daughter finding out, then your assets are frozen? Nah their relationship is over. Even if she helps him get free, he can't trust her cuz she could do this all over again. If he goes back with her it would be :gucci: and :dead: at the same time.
fukk that.. If Angela don't take a dirt nap at some point I'm gonna be highly pissed