Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_npjoldky6O1rlb6iho3_400.gif

Angela and Ghost S4 E10

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I should have trusted you."

SHE MAY HELP HIM GET OFF
BUT HE'LL NEVER GET BACK WITH THAT HOE.

SHES THE ONE WHO BUILT THE CASE TO ARREST HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE.

THERE WAS NO FRAME JOB INITIALLY.
IT WAS ALL HER...

SANDOVAL fukkED UP THE CASE PLANTING THAT GUN.
:devil:
:evil:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela loves Jamie and doesn't want him to die.

She knows he's not that careless.

Joe was pretty convincing.

"Power" is usually illogical but this was one of the better episodes by far.

That doesn't really answer my question. How did she find out by just looking at the tape and pictures? No one else watched the whole thing before putting a man on trail for murder?

Look, Power is my favorite show and I enjoyed the episode but theres got to be more than her just rechecking the tape and evidence. Even by Power's standards that's pretty weak/illogical.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
SHE MAY HELP HIM GET OFF
BUT HE'LL NEVER GET BACK WITH THAT HOE.

SHES THE ONE WHO BUILT THE CASE TO ARREST HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE.

THERE WAS NO FRAME JOB INITIALLY.
IT WAS ALL HER...

SANDOVAL fukkED UP THE CASE PLANTING THAT GUN.

Pretty much... When he said he didn't trust her in Ep 3, I knew then the relationship was completely done. In his mind he really thinks she's trying to set him up.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That doesn't really answer my question. How did she found out by just looking at the tape and pictures? No one else watch the whole thing before putting a man on trail for murder?

Look Power my favorite show and I enjoyed the episode but theres got to be more than her just rechecking the tape and evidence. Even by Power's standards that pretty weak/illogical.

IT CLEARLY SAID
MIKE SANDOVAL VIEWED THE TAPE...

HES THE SAME GUY WHO PLANTED THE GUN.

THATS HOW HES GONNA GET CAUGHT UP.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dre is no good the way he act like snake and I wanted to smack him through the TV. I also feel Tasha is no good too, as sexy as she is she been unloyal.

The black lawyer on Ghost's side is a c00n too. He a damn jigaboo nikka the way he acts. He the type that has a white wife.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Great episode

The white man in jail possibly killed Tommy's father or is toms father

The black agent testifying was :lolbron: "See, the angry Black man"

That scene when Kanan/Silm was talkin to the underage girl about Tariq was awkward

Keisha/LaLa :ehh:
Speaking of, Keisha is worried about Tommy not being there for her and her son but where is the father :hhh:
Why was Keisha calling Tasha when she should be calling Tommy? See, Keisha fukkin Tommy out of jealousy & for free :francis: He has no feelings for her because he still loves Holly. After they had sex, his reaction the post nut clarity tho :troll:

When Proctor wasn't able to defend Ghost, a tear came out my left eye, no pun intended @ATearInMyEye

shyt hit the fan when Angela watched the surveillance tape... I told yall nikkas she was going to see it

and where is Councilman Rashad Tate?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn this episode is too crazy. How the hell the Feds shut down the businesses like that :damn: Also Tariq a damn idiot.

I'm also glad Tommy killed that fukk boy tryna black mail on Greg's behalf when Greg was a no good b*stard too. He got what he should have got :pacspit: Trying to put pressure on folks and shyt and pretend like you on the case when you know the recording is dirty. That's Karma!

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tommy should kill that Asian prosecutor next episode. I hate him, he doing too much and is only interested in winning and not the truth.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Great episode

The white man in jail possibly killed Tommy's father or is toms father

The black agent testifying was :lolbron: "See, the angry Black man"

That scene when Kanan/Silm was talkin to the underage girl about Tariq was awkward

Keisha/LaLa :ehh:
Speaking of, Keisha is worried about Tommy not being there for her and her son but where is the father :hhh:
Why was Keisha calling Tasha when she should be calling Tommy? See, Keisha fukkin Tommy out of jealousy & for free :francis: He has no feelings for her because he still loves Holly. After they had sex, his reaction the post nut clarity tho :troll:

When Proctor wasn't able to defend Ghost, a tear came out my left eye, no pun intended @ATearInMyEye

shyt hit the fan when Angela watched the surveillance tape... I told yall nikkas she was going to see it

and where is Councilman Rashad Tate?
:leon::leon: