Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Amazing how Angela wants to play this bull role about Jamie caring about his kids. If she cared once she found out he was married she should have walked away.

You must not have ever seen a women in love before then.

These girls truly believe that the guy will divorce their wife and live happily ever after.

Get out some breh

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

THESE nikkaS ARE INSANE.

THAT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG
BEFORE HIS COUSIN CAME UP WITH THE RANSOM shyt LAST SEASON.

HE SAID SOME shyt IN THE PAST ABOUT GHOST
TAKING HIS SON FROM HIM
SO HE GONNA TAKE GHOST SON.

IT BECAME CLEAR LAST SEASON FINALE
THAT HE GOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO TARIQ.
:devil:
:evil:

Get emotionally attached to a teenage boy brehs :mjlol:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Karen hasn't popped back up yet this season. I thought by now Dre would be giving her the D but her name has only come once when Ghost was on the phone with Dre from jail.

Nah with this cast and audience. Black guy fukking white woman is a no no. Everytime Bryson Tiller post his daughter, people go crazy in the comments. You find out what people really think.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So angela just goes back to the tape and discovers he didn't do with no more evidence other then the drunken word of the defendants lawyer?

You'd think if your going to try give a man the death penalty you'd watch the whole tape and make sure the pictures and evidence matches up.

Can someone explain to me what part I missed because I didn't get the end?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Not only that, but 50 went from going on jewel heist to stealing a damn flatscreen TV in broad daylight all while still having huge parties in that old lady house he murdered. His storyline is some ole bullshyt he forced the writers to add in after they tried to kill off his character in season 2.

Nah. This the only thing keeping 50 relevant. He was in limbo before this show because nobody was checking for him musically.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
So angela just goes back to the tape and discovers he didn't do with no more evidence other then the drunken word of the defendants lawyer?

You'd think if your going to try give a man the death penalty you'd watch the whole tape and make sure the pictures and evidence matches up.

Can someone explain to me what part I missed because I didn't get the end?
Angela loves Jamie and doesn't want him to die.

She knows he's not that careless.

Joe was pretty convincing.

"Power" is usually illogical but this was one of the better episodes by far.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

HE NEVER GOT TO RAISE HIS SON
BECAUSE GHOST SENT HIM TO JAIL
AND GHOST RAISED HIS SON.

NOW HE RAISING GHOST SON
AND GHOST IS IN JAIL...
:devil:
:evil:

That's part of the bad writing. Shawn was at least 20. Kanan only did 9 of the 10. He had 11 years with his "son". But the storyline is Shawn a baby in a car seat.